Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

need pro developer-new server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need pro developer-new server

i need pro developer/developers that know to make full a7 with aloken.
we buy host and all, we just need some1 that will make aloken.
if u know and want send me pm with msn or post it here

the detail of host are:
IBM X3550 Quad Xeon
2xCPU 5420 2.5Ghz
2GB RAM ECC
30GB RAID 1 HardDisk can be upgrade
Windows Xp Pro
5Mbit Unmetered
Ulitmate Connecting

sry for bad english :P

Old   #2

2GB RAM ECC
Windows Xp Pro
5Mbit Unmetered

2Gb of ram wont even work for a server unless you only plan to have 5 ppl playing on it, 5Mbit *****, make that 3 ppl max

dude, for real if you wanna have a server that ppl can actually play on u are gonna need at least 8Gb of ddr RAM and 100Mbit connection, i actually recommend 16Gb of ram and 1Gbit connection to have a good server

that what you got isnt gonna run anything, it will be a fail server b4 u even have the files on, no dev good or bad would touch it with a stick much less do any dev work for it

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
2GB RAM ECC
Windows Xp Pro
5Mbit Unmetered

2Gb of ram wont even work for a server unless you only plan to have 5 ppl playing on it, 5Mbit *****, make that 3 ppl max

dude, for real if you wanna have a server that ppl can actually play on u are gonna need at least 8Gb of ddr RAM and 100Mbit connection, i actually recommend 16Gb of ram and 1Gbit connection to have a good server

that what you got isnt gonna run anything, it will be a fail server b4 u even have the files on, no dev good or bad would touch it with a stick much less do any dev work for it
lol... 2gb ram is ok, and we can make it better, its cheap.
and about the internet, that's 5mb each player, if 1000 ppl each get 5mb.
if i put 100mb, all players will use 100mb.
Old   #4

you cant give each connection 5Mbit, thats not how it works, and 2Gb of RAM is not ok, its the very min that dk will run on, you should reseach how bandwidth works, im not telling you this to make u look stupid, im actually letting you know this so ur server doesnt fail out of the gate.

ive been doing this for a while now, and i have been running game servers for years, anyone here will tell you the same thing, if you wanna stick with what u have i cant stop you, but you will have all ur players constantly complaining about lag, which is the #1 cause of server failure.

trust me man, look into it b4 u get it up and running, it will save you lots of headaches, the only thing that server has going for it is the bandwidth being unmetered, altho from my exp 10,000Gb a month is overkill, so you got a good thing there.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
you cant give each connection 5Mbit, thats not how it works, and 2Gb of RAM is not ok, its the very min that dk will run on, you should reseach how bandwidth works, im not telling you this to make u look stupid, im actually letting you know this so ur server doesnt fail out of the gate.

ive been doing this for a while now, and i have been running game servers for years, anyone here will tell you the same thing, if you wanna stick with what u have i cant stop you, but you will have all ur players constantly complaining about lag, which is the #1 cause of server failure.

trust me man, look into it b4 u get it up and running, it will save you lots of headaches, the only thing that server has going for it is the bandwidth being unmetered, altho from my exp 10,000Gb a month is overkill, so you got a good thing there.

What do you know all the game servers open I know I opened it on a computer server Mapne
If 1GB Ram Onachsu 100-150 people and not me problems if it was so good if you do not know anything then do not respond at all
Old   #6

lmao, ok

w/e u say

im trying to keep this guy from failing, seems like ur trying ur best to make him fail

there is no way u had 150 ppl on ur server with 1Gb of ram, and if u did im sure every other step they took they had to wait 5min to walk again, but w/e, guess he will find out on his own, best way to learn anyway.