Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]About deleting line

Discussion on [QUESTION]About deleting line within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]About deleting line

hello everyone i was wondering how to remove a line from a teleporter that i dont want its just last time i tryed the teleporter didnt work :S
Old 06/21/2010, 14:59   #2

If you delete a line from ANYTHING, it will mess up. So carry that stuff to another line..
Old 06/21/2010, 15:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew1991 View Post
hello everyone i was wondering how to remove a line from a teleporter that i dont want its just last time i tryed the teleporter didnt work :S
Yes you can delete a line from the teleporter. Just make sure that the cq_action tables id, and id_next correspond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenHilt View Post
If you delete a line from ANYTHING, it will mess up. So carry that stuff to another line..
Not always true. In regards to the cq_action, you have the ability to delete lines, aslong as you carry on with the action ids.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2010, 15:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
Not always true. In regards to the cq_action, you have the ability to delete lines, aslong as you carry on with the action ids.
Yeah thats what i meant lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]CoEmuV2 Line 30 and line 34 error FIX *Changed Name*
02/26/2021 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 57 Replies
CoEmu V2 Common 2 Error fixes After you have followed one of these 3 guides *ORIGINAL AMAZING RELEASE* CoEmuv2.Nano(5095) Source Code GOOD VIDEO GUIDE Video+All Files+Source oF CoEmu v2 Setup Explained Guide (Pics) CoEmu v2 Source Setup NONE OF THE ABOVE GUIDES ARE CREATED BY ME
Combi hack question - deleting requesting combis
12/27/2010 - S4 League - 7 Replies
ookk so : I have 4 ppl in my combi list that are in "Requesting combi" and bcuz Alafaila fails I can't delete them .And they've been there for quite a while and I wanna get rid of them . Bcuz I'm almost master lvl 21 and I know I will need 40 exp master to lvl . And it's stressing to know that I only have 1 slot available... So my question is : Are there any hacks that can help me ? Or plz tell me how I can hack somebody's account so I can decline the combi request myself -.-
NPC deleting?
01/13/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Hello as I can delete NPC? Please do not simply say in the npc.ini and remove the part. Because it does not work. The only thing that happens when I Delete a NPC with Name 101 | Change almost all with this Name and with this lookface from NPC Name 102. in cq_npc I find no entry with id. only in the cq_action but they are only for the command output if you clicked yes a text. ty for help
[question] deleting character
02/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
How to delete character? when i press delete I need to write something. What must be written in there? thx
Deleting
06/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Just wonderin if any1 could restart the forum, i mean since none of the hacks/tools/exploits work for now. Then we can have all the new hacks/tools/exploits that will work later. If this is a stupid idea, i am retarted so i dont no better. ROFL j/k, no offence to the real handicaps --edit: srry for posting a question but i thought it might be needed