Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NPC deleting?

Discussion on NPC deleting? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation NPC deleting?

Hello as I can delete NPC?

Please do not simply say in the npc.ini and remove the part.
Because it does not work.

The only thing that happens when I Delete a NPC with Name 101 | Change almost all with this Name and with this lookface from NPC Name 102.

in cq_npc I find no entry with id. only in the cq_action but they are only for the command output if you clicked yes a text.

ty for help
Old 01/12/2010, 18:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Try cq_dyna_npc also....
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2010, 21:24   #3

click the npc to get its first action then filter by task0 with the first action you see (scroll your text up first!) as the data then press refresh

i know this aint very clear but i just got up and cant think yet ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2010, 23:33   #4

ty =)
Old 01/13/2010, 00:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chathouse View Post
ty =)
button is more for this but no problem best of luck in your server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/13/2010, 15:15   #6

lol ty.

I wanted to only say it finally created. I would have had to come immediately thereafter. Which I must see simply in the Game after the Cords.

Because there is nothing to adjust anderst around where the NPC stands than the Cordinaten to follow.

And that accordingly. I say only cq_npc to now times remove.
Old 01/13/2010, 21:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chathouse View Post
lol ty.

I wanted to only say it finally created. I would have had to come immediately thereafter. Which I must see simply in the Game after the Cords.

Because there is nothing to adjust anderst around where the NPC stands than the Cordinaten to follow.

And that accordingly. I say only cq_npc to now times remove.
so are you asking a new question there? im confused on what your trying to do now lol
Old 01/13/2010, 21:58   #8

no no lol i say only i found where I must delete everything. So that I get that away. Is no new question. But I would not have another question concern NPC nevertheless to delete however as I can turn it?

Thus they to the rear or forward, left, right look.