Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A couple questions.

Discussion on A couple questions. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 05/09/2010, 04:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCookieZx View Post
maybe you dont understand english? and you dont have emoney in your navicat? so their are no eps at all in your server? LOOK HARDER, YES YOU JUST REPLACE IT. if you cant do the simplest thing then you should own a server i very highly discourage people to try and make a server out of scratch be4 they've even ever been a pm on a server or know the simplest of things about it if you cant find even the emoney table on your navicat (it's between brood_time and chksum tables btw) then you obviously can not code a server and will not be able to create quests make npc's add any new things let me give you the harsh facts now, not a single person will join a private server that know's nothing about anything, idk maybe im being harsh but i'm telling the truth

Also their used to be this guide thing it pointed out all the things you should know how to do be4 making a private server im currently trying to find it to show you some of the things it stated was simple knowledge of sql codeing.... alsooo people these are just my opinions so no need to be um... kittens

read this
u never answerd my first question, but thank u , u are a bit harsh but thank u, its going to be a server for me and my friends and family, if other ppl wanna join idfc wat they got to say, but thak u for helpin me
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2010, 04:54   #17

well the 2.700 has chksum already removed, and you just put the msgserver into the file it should be different from the one you have just run it if it needs to be replaced just replace it
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2010, 05:41   #18

never mind what i p ut here, but i asked another 2 questions on page 1, can u guys take a look and help me out? thank u
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A couple of questions
04/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Currently working with 5165, and had a couple of questions. The first would be, where all to remove CP from in game? None, at all. Everytime I think I have it, the server doesn't want to work, and then I try a backup, and then try again. I'm getting tired, and can't think of where all to remove such. Secondly, how to change the EXP needed to level. This is way too fast, and I can't seem to find a way to change it. The ExpRate in the world.cs, even set to 1, or 0, is still too fast. And...
Couple Questions
02/15/2010 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Is it easy to get banned in Dragonica (Gpotato)? Not trying to be a big newb but I am new to the game and hacking the game, and was wondering if anyone oculd take the time to explain how to load(work) hacks or make a video that would help me. If anyone wants to be buddy's? Lmaoo.
couple questions
11/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
1. i got a pserver running. then i tried to run accserver again and it fails..... any idea on fixing that.. ive uninstalled everything to do with my server reinstalled and it still wont work..... 2. how do i get the totems working?cool to have 100 stars n be a king lol no totems for my demon tho so i cant level up legion.... 3.anybody know how i can get the god quests? like divine path.... thanks guys _________________
Couple of questions
09/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm new to sro, just started yesterday and have a couple of questions, I hope you guys can help me. 1.- How are sp spend? I've been reading about sp farming so I haven't used a single sp. Right now my char is lvl 10 and have 310 sp and now I wanna add a skill. What I don't understand is, do I spend one for each mastery level?, or I can click 'Level up' anytime for free and the sp are spend when I level the skills. 2.- When they say Xlvl gap, it means the difference...
Couple of questions
01/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Are the memory address the same in CO2 for Stam, HP and Mana as they where in CO1.0? If not what are they, or do I have to fiund them myself >:o ? Has anyone found a way to find a player on the current screen (as in mouse co-ords)? Reason I ask is cause I am thinking of writing an app for my Miner, so when he gets PKed, it logs in my water and revs him, closes the client my water is logged into then continues mining on my Miner client. I could do it with a set mouse position, but then...