Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

invis pet

Discussion on invis pet within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
invis pet

I have a problem and I am trying to solve it, see we put in the fish and tiger mount but when it turn thunder it turns to another pet so we ran the thunder fix query which would fix the problem.. but now here is where the problem starts they dissapear in the pet bag but they show in rank as if person still has them and they got the spot where the fish and tiger was blank and can not full the bag because its blanked and supposibly those two pets are in the bag. I tested to see if it was true and now I have few blocked spots in my pet inventory.
how do i solve this with out deleting the pets? so the users can see and access there pets again? any thoughts and ideas welcome.

thank you for your time =)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2010, 09:54   #2

In mounttype.ini make sure you have the thunder id's listed.

so the 1072XXX and 1076XXX
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2010, 10:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by louise32 View Post
In mounttype.ini make sure you have the thunder id's listed.

so the 1072XXX and 1076XXX
thank you so much I appreciate your help
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2-invis
05/08/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi wery pls create enchant hack for l2 invis serwer :D and if u know enchant hack on other serwers please ptu the hack full name here ty
Invis?
10/03/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
So its been a while since I hacked 2moons. Was in the helping of making the original Invisible hack with the speed being fast enough. Was wondering if it is still like this? If not is there any info you can give me on it? Sorry for the noob question im just outa date xD:rolleyes:
[pic-tut]invis. hacks 4 sat USF Maybe PSF
09/24/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 30 Replies
well first off i found this on gamerzplant unfourtanautlly i cant find thread again so if any1 knows the maker of the thread plz wsper/pm or reply the name so i can give proper cred's NOW my tut this tut is mine not his i made this 100% _________________________________________________ ________________ this tut can be done in 5 easy steps step 1 Navigate to your folder named "C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf\data\area" (without quotes) http://i31.tinypic.com/2rhqzwz.jpg step 2 locate you file called...
Get rid of your Name instead of whole Invis
07/19/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
HEy Atm im figuring out how to get rid of your Char name. So nobody can discover you in game. Lol. Would be funny. Everybody could make a SS but nobod would know who you are
Perma Invis
06/06/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Noch nicht getestet, hab es nur mal aufgeschnappt: Mithilfe des .resync Commands ist es offensichtlich möglich, sich als Player permainvis zu machen. Also entweder man muss vor oder bei einem Resync sich hiden (mit Hiding oder Stealth weiss ich net, noch nicht probiert) und dann einen weiteren Spell auf sich casten (es wurde mir Flamestrike genannt, ob es nur dieser Spell ist, wer weiss). Probierts aus und erzählt mal obs funzt :)