Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want a server specifically made for the EO community? Look here

Discussion on Want a server specifically made for the EO community? Look here within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

View Poll Results: Are you interested in playing?
Yes 26 92.86%
No 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want a server specifically made for the EO community? Look here

Alright so me and a couple of people who have been around eo for years are going to get together and make a new free to play server(100% free to play we do not take donations), with that being said were trying to go for the more classic eo with new features starting small and ending up pretty complex with a whole new system an medium eh smei low rates rates but not boring.

If anyone is up to play on this server and stick with us please post and vote.

I will bring the server online in a few days once we get enough followers or confirmation that people will play and support us, like i said it is 100% free to play with no worry of players paying there way to the top, or admins for that matter, anywho PLEASE COMMENT and show us some support and i promise we will make this a fun and exciting eo experience the way it used to be. :P

If you have any questions please ask

All im asking for is a simple reply post stating if you would play or not, that is all.

Also, still open for peoples opinions on what they look for or want in a server.
This server will be made for the community so everyone is welcome and all your ideas and opinions, thank you

Once again this server is for the community and i promise we wont let you down.

*****PLEASE VOTE*****
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/28/2017, 14:28   #2

we'rewaiting
Old 10/30/2017, 07:18   #3

It`s amazing how no matter the time, people still return to this game, I haven`t seen your name around in ages apoxdeath! Your project is something I think alot of people are waiting for no matter the time involved. Good luck, I look forward to seeing your progress.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2017, 02:53   #4

Alright ran in to a few hiccups but not to worry server will be on late tomorrow, thanks for everyones patience and cant wait to see everyone once the server is online.
Old 11/07/2017, 22:08   #5

Waiting for this server to be up. but i don't think it's working, eh?
Old 11/08/2017, 01:42   #6

I actually just brought it online a few minutes ago , ran into alot of problems. I have a temperary website online now but all is well here it is

I need testers right now asap since things are not complete, im in game right now, Apox[PM]

If you run into any more problems just let me know im going to make a post releasing server :P
Old 11/08/2017, 20:45   #7

If youre going for the classic EO vibe then you have way too much custom stuff added, adding new stuff is fine but should release them one by one slowly, so confusing right now.
Old 11/08/2017, 23:11   #8

I wish it would have been a low rate server. I see a lot of people asking for that. You could have eps be a rare drop or rare auto and it would be much better. This is a game where it is horrible if all you do is stand and compose with your millions of ep that you got in 10mins :/
Old 11/09/2017, 12:37   #9

I will play but I really hope it's low rate or max 10 mark per compose after you hit the minion requirement to be 25-30* and I would love if the quests were close to normal Eo where your damage, elements and citrines actually matter since that's the reason why I don't play p-servers anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruey View Post
It`s amazing how no matter the time, people still return to this game, I haven`t seen your name around in ages apoxdeath! Your project is something I think alot of people are waiting for no matter the time involved. Good luck, I look forward to seeing your progress.
Oh crue you are still alive ? :O Msg me mate I gotta talk something with you

Edit: Checked the server ... The lag is infernal ... Took me 20 min just to make 1 item super +9 with 2 sockets because I was disconnected each 30 seconds
Old 11/09/2017, 22:22   #10

Hey sure thats a great Idea I havent been around for ages but back then I was always asking everyone why not making low rate server only answer were is that original eo is still up, but come on its dead no ? They are doing nothing at all Chinese guys giving them client they launch it thats it servers down? who cares will fix it when we back from vacation or smth So go for it think will try it tomorrow morning see ya tomorrow then

-----edit--------
Realy
1- Fryst 178 862710(eps) and its low rate ? woooot
Old 11/10/2017, 01:01   #11

I would play for sure.
Old 11/10/2017, 02:08   #12

Yes it is certainly not low rate so i'm not interested unfortunately!
Old 11/10/2017, 08:34   #13

The server is not finished i brought it online to get some help lol thats why its at the rate its at, after next maintenance it will be low rate, geez its just poor me lol i need some time to edit things i have a life too :P. I dont lag when im online but all is well i will keep going an server will always be online no matter..

Also my internet went out last 2 days due to an outtage in my area so i havent been able to work on anything or be online for that matter, server is NOT finished still needs alot of work and adjust things to make it low rate etc. but i do need people to test for me...and in about a weeks time the server will be wiped and from that point on its official, basically in beta right now :P but yeah thanks guys and ill see you in game
Old 11/10/2017, 10:30   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoxdeath View Post
The server is not finished i brought it online to get some help lol thats why its at the rate its at, after next maintenance it will be low rate, geez its just poor me lol i need some time to edit things i have a life too :P. I dont lag when im online but all is well i will keep going an server will always be online no matter..

Also my internet went out last 2 days due to an outtage in my area so i havent been able to work on anything or be online for that matter, server is NOT finished still needs alot of work and adjust things to make it low rate etc. but i do need people to test for me...and in about a weeks time the server will be wiped and from that point on its official, basically in beta right now :P but yeah thanks guys and ill see you in game
Sure no prob I just checked the tops and amazed that it was called low rate and like wtf mby I missed smth ? DD Will come online in a few to check it see ya there.
Old 11/10/2017, 11:59   #15

I think If you go for as original EO as possible, with low eps and compose rates with no auto eps and make citrines+elements matter, you'll have most successful EO private server. And then after a while start releasing custom quests without too overpowered rewards so new players wont lose motivation. Also didnt have lag even once while I tested.
Thanks
1 User