Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want a server specifically made for the EO community? Look here

Discussion on Want a server specifically made for the EO community? Look here within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

View Poll Results: Are you interested in playing?
Yes 26 92.86%
No 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11/10/2017, 12:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryst View Post
I think If you go for as original EO as possible, with low eps and compose rates with no auto eps and make citrines+elements matter, you'll have most successful EO private server. And then after a while start releasing custom quests without too overpowered rewards so new players wont lose motivation. Also didnt have lag even once while I tested.
yeah thats the point to release new quests/locations by updates every few weeks for example or smth so there could be things like party raids that would make game interesting and give much more fun than original eo.
Old 11/10/2017, 18:13   #17

Mobs drop 1000 eps cards also 1000 auto-eps that's not low. The compose rate is normal indeed but all pets hatch with 10* which is not ok. The exp rate on mobs is insanely wrong cause you need to kill 50-100 mad bulls to get level 2 lol
Old 11/10/2017, 19:14   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNovice View Post
Mobs drop 1000 eps cards also 1000 auto-eps that's not low. The compose rate is normal indeed but all pets hatch with 10* which is not ok. The exp rate on mobs is insanely wrong cause you need to kill 50-100 mad bulls to get level 2 lol
read the last most Apox made, he wrote that he havent maked any(or at least almost any) changes to server files yet, he will make decent edition to make server "low rate" in a few days if I remember correctly? So now basicaly its high rate server to test some things out and after he will make edition of rates other things he will make reset and then launch it, now is just testing and other things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2017, 21:35   #19

Alright i will be on all day, and to clarify yes server is not at the rates it should be (doing that today), and also trying to make this server as classic as i can while still maintaining a creative new story to follow.

Thanks vieska and to comment on your reply Fryst, thats exactly what im going for low rate and bring back the classic way of playing like making boss hunting important and making your own +12 gear again, i will be removing anything outrageous when it comes to custom, also going to change quests and rewards to accommodate for the low rate and classic gameplay im going with.

I know its not finished guys i want it to be too lol but i will be doing as much edits and improvising as much as i can

This will be a low rate server (can release second high rate server if need be). you will actually have to leave the market in order to play :P who knew right lol

But i will see you guys in game please stop by for a chat, i could use your guys helps, thanks
Old 11/10/2017, 21:41   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoxdeath View Post
Alright i will be on all day, and to clarify yes server is not at the rates it should be (doing that today), and also trying to make this server as classic as i can while still maintaining a creative new story to follow.

Thanks vieska and to comment on your reply Fryst, thats exactly what im going for low rate and bring back the classic way of playing like making boss hunting and making your own +12 gear again, i will be removing anything outrageous when it comes to custom, also going to change quests and rewards to accommodate for the low rate and classic gameplay im going with.

I know its not finished guys i want it to be too lol but i will be doing as much edits and improvising as much as i can

This will be a low rate server (can release second high rate server if need be). you will actually have to leave the market in order to play :P who knew right lol

But i will see you guys in game please stop by for a chat, i could use your guys helps, thanks
Yeah lookin for that old times server like when havinh all equip of even +5 was smth like wow ure da best around
Old 11/11/2017, 00:12   #21

Let me know or all of us know when it is low rate then playerbase should pick up.
Old 11/11/2017, 23:24   #22

I would recommend you to go for a much cleaner client and database, from the looks of it , would take weeks to clear everything up.
Old 11/12/2017, 05:36   #23

Indeed, but im already almost done lol im not editing the server thats online until what ive done is tested and working 100% i do know exactly what you mean though, do you have anything specific in mind though and maybe its just me but i dont see weeks of work :P

Make sure to run AutoPatch.exe will be adding and editing alot so make sure to get those patches they will be added like crazy :P
Old 11/12/2017, 09:10   #24

How about we start from removing the event's? Cause to fit the rewards accordingly to the server's rates i would assume event's would give a boost? how about we bring back the old one, sax? and cronos snipe? surely would take time to be in the game and occupy maps. i wish to be same as acme, cause back then it wasn't about having the highest BP everyone kept composing, selling items. nowadays we get done with gear's, equip and knight pets in less than a week. so if you want to bring back the good old days. just remove the new quest for now. start the server soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2017, 11:12   #25

Soooo anything new there ? How is it going with the server ? And have u checked your pm ?
Old 11/17/2017, 23:45   #26

Almost done guys, an sorry my net keeps going down but the problem should be fixed now. Ive been working offline to continue things along tomorrow i will be doing a complete reset and opening shadow online officially.

Thanks everyone for being patient

And server will be what all eo lovers want, a low rate classic server.
Im bringing back the use of all original methods to in-game progression.
You will have to leave the market (ive got alot of new ideas everyone will love)
Everything will be earned, nothing will be easy im working on creating a more complex system to keep everyone occupied but still close to orginal.

But anyways enough talk back to work i go and cant wait to see everyone tomorrow on the official release
once again
Thanks everyone
Old 11/18/2017, 16:17   #27

Quote:
Almost done guys, an sorry my net keeps going down but the problem should be fixed now. Ive been working offline to continue things along tomorrow i will be doing a complete reset and opening shadow online officially.

You will have to leave the market (ive got alot of new ideas everyone will love)
Everything will be earned, nothing will be easy im working on creating a more complex system to keep everyone occupied but still close to orginal.

But anyways enough talk back to work i go and cant wait to see everyone tomorrow on the official release
once again
Thanks everyone
Nice, waiting for it )) If u still need help with what we talked about just answer pm.
Old 11/24/2017, 11:10   #28

Seems like this aint happening?
Old 11/27/2017, 20:19   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryst View Post
Seems like this aint happening?
In progress just wait for it )
Old 11/28/2017, 12:24   #30

Quote:

once again
Thanks everyone
Good to see you back bro . Will love to try it .