Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question - Why not just make a hack specifically for PVP?

Discussion on Question - Why not just make a hack specifically for PVP? within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question - Why not just make a hack specifically for PVP?

I'm not sure if hack makers are purposely straying from making a hack too uber in PVP, as to not mess up the game. If thats the purpose, then ignore this post. I'm just wondering though, if a hack were to be made specifically for the purpose of PVP, it'd be pretty **** helpful.

When you use the current 'meant-for-questing' hacks, you'll only be able to use the full life med kits that YOU carry. The powerups will only give you ammo. Why not change it so that powerups heal you to full except for ammo which gives full ammo. Med kits should give full health, too. There is no need for too much ammo. In a deathmatch, you are now virtually impossible to kill with this hack.

I'm pretty sure there have been some (selfish) hackers who are already doing this, but not publishing the hack to public.

Or is it because it is impossible to create such a hack? Its not even asking for godmode in PVP. Its asking to just make powerups more useful.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
QUESTION>tools to make a hack
09/09/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
post here the link of the tool how to make a hack tnx
[question]if i make vac hack
09/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
if i make vac hack the mobs that atk from away like hunters n mages r atking me even if my vac is on "_" im talking about csv files... so how can i make the mobs r following me 2
QUESTION: HOW TO MAKE STAGE HACK UNDETECTED
08/24/2009 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
even if i didn't put the value to go to boss it's detected... like in orc temple the value nid to go to orc lord is 6 right?? but im only put 5 but it's detected someone tell me... how to make it undetected??
[Question] about make wall hack
12/08/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
i got it: ,North...
[Question] about make wall hack{last question}
12/07/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
i got it: ,North Morte,morte_n.map,morte_n.mol,morte_n.mel,morte_n. mac,Map\08_North_Morte\NPC_08_North_Morte.csv,0,99 ,1.7,-70,80,12,50,50,1,0,90,light_morte.txt,water/ skyCube=.dds,75,morte_n.pre,60,17,10,15,0,20,10,1, -0.5,1,0,3,60000,0,1,1,0,1,0,1,0,1,..\Share\Map\08 _ North_Morte\m008.mal,..\Share\Map\08_North_Morte\M ON_08_North_Morte.csv,..\Share\Map\08_North_Morte\ NPC_08_North_Morte.csv,..\Share\Map\08_North_Morte \BRICK_08_North_Morte.csv,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,100,Ma ...