Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want a server specifically made for the EO community? Look here

Discussion on Want a server specifically made for the EO community? Look here within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

View Poll Results: Are you interested in playing?
Yes 26 92.86%
No 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12/06/2017, 10:47   #31

elite*gold: 20
I would suggest, and this is just my idea of creating a EO server, that you made a server with 0 ep drop rate. and you are able to find everything on quest, dungeons, events, ect.

harder exp rate from 50 to 100 and expreme harder from 100 to 130 or so. so in the future you can raise level cap. and its not taking you a day to level from 1 to max level. but a day or so from 1 to 50 a week from 50 to 100 and some more weeks from 100 to 130.

make a starting quest they HAVE to do that explains the basics of eo . cut the **** gifting on the start of your char. if you wanne reward, you reward on EXP and maybe a small benefit. like godsblessing for some hours or an small item.

next; make items easyr to get instead of eps. let them work again for some items like gear, eudemon stars, ect.

also; get lost of the 3 summon and 4, 5 , 6 ect. only add 3 summon and make it a quest for max level or so. so its HARD again to get a 3 summon.

get rid of higher because 4 summon is still bugged like hell. you cant let 4 pets walk behind you, so why add it? just for some more BP?

benefits;
1. market place wil be open again.
2. trading will go again.
3. got no overpowered chars with 10000 summon and 100000 stars
4. new players not knowing how eo works, will understand it again.
5. people need to be online to reach something (instead of hours and hours composing)
6. so mutch more....

again, its just my idea, feel free to reply.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/06/2017, 12:03   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by magewarior2 View Post
I would suggest, and this is just my idea of creating a EO server, that you made a server with 0 ep drop rate. and you are able to find everything on quest, dungeons, events, ect.

harder exp rate from 50 to 100 and expreme harder from 100 to 130 or so. so in the future you can raise level cap. and its not taking you a day to level from 1 to max level. but a day or so from 1 to 50 a week from 50 to 100 and some more weeks from 100 to 130.

make a starting quest they HAVE to do that explains the basics of eo . cut the crap gifting on the start of your char. if you wanne reward, you reward on EXP and maybe a small benefit. like godsblessing for some hours or an small item.

next; make items easyr to get instead of eps. let them work again for some items like gear, eudemon stars, ect.

also; get lost of the 3 summon and 4, 5 , 6 ect. only add 3 summon and make it a quest for max level or so. so its HARD again to get a 3 summon.

get rid of higher because 4 summon is still bugged like hell. you cant let 4 pets walk behind you, so why add it? just for some more BP?

benefits;
1. market place wil be open again.
2. trading will go again.
3. got no overpowered chars with 10000 summon and 100000 stars
4. new players not knowing how eo works, will understand it again.
5. people need to be online to reach something (instead of hours and hours composing)
6. so mutch more....

again, its just my idea, feel free to reply.
I used to use this idea before Nice MageWarrior =)
Old 12/06/2017, 22:39   #33

Except It was supposed to be released about 20 days ago and there is no updates from the owner, not sure If project Is still even worked on :/
Old 12/07/2017, 05:10   #34

is server still running says its on line but I cant connect to it and play server
Old 12/07/2017, 20:26   #35

Some update from regular "owner" working phase knowing guy

1) server will be released dont worry
2) yes magewarrior owner doing exactly like that and some of your suggestions was on my mind also think will be in game in future not sure at the start
3) why its took so long? Owner is busy, got internet problems so working offline, Im helping with website and some design things, but cant do this either because of IRL things, so that aside, WORK IN PROGRESS just w8 guys
Old 12/08/2017, 04:24   #36

Ive been working non stop last few days, my net just got back on and hopefully its on long enough for me to do a nice amount of editing and updates. I need some help if anyone is available log in please i could use your help, thanks and once again thanks everyone for being so patient and i promise the server is on its way.
Old 12/08/2017, 10:44   #37

Sure mate ask if u need smth all of us will try to help to bring old eo back.
Old 12/08/2017, 11:50   #38

just working on a newbie quest and finishing up the edits and updating, server will officially be online in the next 24 hours or less thanks everyone for being so patient. stop by an see!
Old 12/08/2017, 13:09   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoxdeath View Post
Ive been working non stop last few days, my net just got back on and hopefully its on long enough for me to do a nice amount of editing and updates. I need some help if anyone is available log in please i could use your help, thanks and once again thanks everyone for being so patient and i promise the server is on its way.
I would love to join with you to make the server better if you let me . It's really feel good when seeing someone trying to revive this section back
Old 12/14/2017, 18:50   #40

Not sure If changes have been implemented into the server yet but right now rates are way too high still, getting 5k and 10k eps cards from bosses will ruin the "classic" feeling. Special expball packs are too easy to get and +1/+5 lvl ups+10k% expballs shouldnt even be in the game. But server is stable so thats a good sign. (Please dont give free PP for voting/newbie gift, instead maybe 3 or 7 days of gb and 100k gold)
Old 12/14/2017, 20:20   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryst View Post
Not sure If changes have been implemented into the server yet but right now rates are way too high still, getting 5k and 10k eps cards from bosses will ruin the "classic" feeling. Special expball packs are too easy to get and +1/+5 lvl ups+10k% expballs shouldnt even be in the game. But server is stable so thats a good sign. (Please dont give free PP for voting/newbie gift, instead maybe 3 or 7 days of gb and 100k gold)
changes not implemented yet, w8 for it even 100 eps shoudl be hard to get layter on.
Old 12/15/2017, 03:56   #42

I did change the ep rate it should not be that high, as for it being done its not one last maint should finish off all edits an ill still be on doing more. So as of now compose rate was lowered, reborn rate is at 2* but im editing each individual pets star to hatch at different stars, bosses should only drop regular gems no supers(might add supers but REALLy low drop rate), most quests were removed but not all, im adding NPC all around to point lost players in the right direction and each map will have its own unique drop and a map specific quest that rewards players with cards that can be converted into whatever reward. But yeah hope you guys like the changes and thanks for being so patient. Tomorrow Shadow Online WILL officially open, everyones on different timezone so im not going to try an give you a time but i will post it here an create a new thread, once again thanks everyone for being so patient and cant wait to see everyone in game.

**Also im moving quest NPC and adding new ones to maps and NOT in cronus or market. You will be forced to leave market it is only for afking composing and for buying and selling of items and gear.
Old 12/15/2017, 19:00   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoxdeath View Post
I did change the ep rate it should not be that high, as for it being done its not one last maint should finish off all edits an ill still be on doing more. So as of now compose rate was lowered, reborn rate is at 2* but im editing each individual pets star to hatch at different stars, bosses should only drop regular gems no supers(might add supers but REALLy low drop rate), most quests were removed but not all, im adding NPC all around to point lost players in the right direction and each map will have its own unique drop and a map specific quest that rewards players with cards that can be converted into whatever reward. But yeah hope you guys like the changes and thanks for being so patient. Tomorrow Shadow Online WILL officially open, everyones on different timezone so im not going to try an give you a time but i will post it here an create a new thread, once again thanks everyone for being so patient and cant wait to see everyone in game.

**Also im moving quest NPC and adding new ones to maps and NOT in cronus or market. You will be forced to leave market it is only for afking composing and for buying and selling of items and gear.
Cool will join it tomorrow after u make a thread
Old 12/18/2017, 22:08   #44

Not trying to be an *** but everytime you say X is going to happen tomorrow you disappear for a week.
Old 12/20/2017, 21:24   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryst View Post
Not trying to be an *** but everytime you say X is going to happen tomorrow you disappear for a week.
Be patient he got terrible inet, it can work for a day and gone for a few soooo.
Thanks
1 User