Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2014 fantasyonline database hellfirechariot lookface ID and other pet?

Discussion on 2014 fantasyonline database hellfirechariot lookface ID and other pet? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2014 fantasyonline database hellfirechariot lookface ID and other pet?

2014 fantasyonline database hellfirechariot lookface ID to be use in cq_monstertype and other pet?

anyone have any idea how to get the client lookface id's when you dont know their texture ID?

request close its been fixed
Old 02/20/2015, 18:34   #2

elite*gold: 540
if its a pet then look in petdescribe.ini of a client with it added
search for the name of the pet youre looking for and look at the number directly above it
the portion in red is the id for your pet in this case a saintbear once you have the id you can follow it back to all of its supporting files
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2015, 12:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
great

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WolfTeam Server Files + Database 2014
01/29/2015 - Wolfteam - 5 Replies
Server Files+ Db+ Client: WolfTeam Server Files + Database 2014
[GER] World War Z[Database 20.12.2014][PvP][Active Admins][No Adminabuse][Lock Off][T
12/26/2014 - DayZ - 2 Replies
Liebe Community und Origins Spieler, in diesem Thema werden wir uns, euch vorstellen, etwas von unserer eigenen Erfahrung erzählen und noch zu anderen Punkten. Über uns: Unser Team besteht aus sechs Personen, von dem jeder einzelne zum Team, sowie zum Server etwas dazu bei steuert. Wir sind ein Gruppe die seit langer Zeit ihren Weg zusammen gefunden hat und deshalb auch viel Erfahrung mit ins Spiel bringt. Zudem ist dies unser zweites
Looking for ArchAngel & HellfireChariot ID type or querys
10/07/2014 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
Hi everyone, Well after searching like crazy I cant find anything on Arch Angel & hellfireChariots. Ive searched all my DB and client files and cq_ and I still keep coming up with same 5 ID type for each pet and seem not to work. I know there more then 5 there should be 6-8 id type Those only 2 newest pet ids I don't have.
[Lookface Pet]
06/11/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
why cant see this pet in bag? just can see when summon only .. u know how to fix this problem?:handsdown::handsdown:
lookface #
12/31/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
im looking for a lookface.. Saxis, below is a picture of a dragon looking devil thing im looking for that lookface...