Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with items stacking

Discussion on Problem with items stacking within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with items stacking

hey again, I have a slight problem not a huge one but when i put items on a NPC or on monsters to auto give you a item, once its killed The items dont stack, But when you drop them and pick them back up they stack, Does anyone know if theres a fix for this ? or is it just eo >.< haha Thanks for any answers in advance
Old 12/28/2014, 05:59   #2

I havent found a fix, but you can make an action to reduce this , you make it check if 5-10 monsters have been killed and have it auto give 5 items?
Old 12/28/2014, 07:11   #3

elite*gold: 90
Dit you try to give a other item to see if they all are that way or just that specific item

Greets from powerchaos
Old 12/28/2014, 12:02   #4

They are all that way

@horror, sadly dosnt fix the problem ;P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stacking unstackable items
12/21/2011 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
First of all I know this is a no questions allowed section so flame as much as you like. Ive been looking for a stacking unstackable items exploit for quite a while (dont shout google is your friend, he aint!) and I will be really glad if some share an exploit, filter or whatever. I hope I have clearly explained I need to stack nonstackable items (/s wont work). Needed on 2.4.3 !! Thank you.
Stacking problem
09/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello everybody...I was wondering if anybody knows how to make a stack or how to fix the stacking problem in the 5165 version...I'm using tanel's source and the stack can't be done as in real co by going out the screen...if anybody can help me thanks in advance!
Bugged ITEMS ! buff stacking & no disappearing
11/04/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
For arcemu some of these may work on Hearthstone, mangos and trinity or some other core talisman of ascendance-Talisman of Ascendance - Item - World of Warcraft the item gives on the fifth stack 200 SP the buff is suppose to fade after 20 sec but on arcemu it stays until u die Jom Gabbar-Jom Gabbar - Item - World of Warcraft same bug as talisman of ascendance but here it just give 65 AP Mind Quickening Gem-Mind Quickening Gem - Item - World of Warcraft
help regarding stacking items.. cabalPH
08/01/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
for some cabalph player here,, i can do honor hack and level hack, my question is why do i get DC everytime i wear higher rank accesories such as BOF+4 etc.. some possible solution??? thankz...
My experiments on Cabal NA(Stacking Items)
07/27/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Ok, So having read the "new" way of stacking for the dmg hack. I decided to try out some old tactics I used to use on Pservers when i would hack. Anyways, I am honor rank 4. So I went out and bought some Bo7c+0 and some Earring of Guards+0 as well. Hacked my level, and started first with the Bracelets. (I knew if it would work my alz drop amount would go to 1. I wasn't thinking I could hack my alz drop, but I was just testing to see if it would go to 1 alz drops so that I knew it was working)...