Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Stacking unstackable items

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stacking unstackable items

First of all I know this is a no questions allowed section so flame as much as you like.

Ive been looking for a stacking unstackable items exploit for quite a while (dont shout google is your friend, he aint!) and I will be really glad if some share an exploit, filter or whatever.

I hope I have clearly explained I need to stack nonstackable items (/s wont work). Needed on 2.4.3 !!

Thank you.

First post will most likely be "IBTL!"

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
dunno what "IBTL!" should mean, what what i know is that u've broken the rules, as u already mentioned "no questions allowed". No one is going to help you, so read the rules and use the board in the wright way. There is an extra section for this ****. USE IT!

Closed Thread