Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i want action

Discussion on i want action within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation i want action

hello all i want action to make Npc Change Class and teleport to crouns
Old 07/03/2014, 12:42   #2

Dude!, USE the SEARCH feature, YOU will find everything you're looking for!!
Old 07/03/2014, 13:38   #3

i sarech but i not see any thing
Old 07/03/2014, 15:36   #4

Received Thanks: 1,066
There are tons of examples, use existing tq baby is one of em...as for teleporting...there are guides, including mine, so don't say you searched and didn't find anything...
Old 07/03/2014, 20:50   #5

for change class this is

INSERT INTO `cq_action` VALUES ('10011111', '10011112', '0000', '1001', '0', 'profession set 60');
so type 1001
"set 60 "edit it to be
10 for warrior and
20 for mage and
30 for paladin and
50 , 60 for vampire and necromancer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
About Teleporter...Try to check ur servr teleporter
try to work not say help me و cyberghoser1 is right you don't say you searched and didn't find anything...

Next time check all pages and search
Old 07/03/2014, 23:45   #6

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
I still wonder... after so many years....
I understand that when we (this section with eudemons) were starting there wasnt much explanations and guides... but still laods knew how to work on servers ... and were doing nice work... less were asking for questions like these days do... more were trying to learn and do some on own ...
now when I am reading stuff here and questions I'm thinking mostly - HOW THE HELL this person manage even to make server at start if such basic and trivial stuff (which can be anyway easly found) placed in question is unknown for him??

Common... people if you wish ... or want to try even to work on eudemons own priv server - then at least TRY to use own head/hands/imagination/time for some basic stuff...

If this is how nowdays serv owners look ...then I understand why almost no new servs surviving more then days :/

.... think about it glmod ... think about it ...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/04/2014, 00:04   #7

elite*gold: 90
i ask myself the same question as you do Soul

Same as debugging
they see a mysql error and they can not figure out what it says (when it is just reading)

Same as with mysql
they need wamp and pre installed stuff to get it working localy but they wonder why there server does not work wtih ip 127.0.0.1

most things are explained on the forum
with a bit of basic knowledge you can get far
i guess he never founded the post called TQBABY to change to paladin those days ?

it is sadly that so many questions are asked when they are already answered
should there be a problem that is not explained then we love to provide answers and solutions
but to basic questions that are all over the forum ?? who cares to answer then

Greets From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2014, 11:34   #8

It all comes down to pure lazyness, if i cant figure something out, i will try and try and try, if i keep failing, then i ask for help. Soulnecturn one of the best eo editors (personal opinion) i doubt you got there by spamming questions day and night hahaha