Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NPC, Message,ACCOUNT EXE'S

Discussion on NPC, Message,ACCOUNT EXE'S within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NPC, Message,ACCOUNT EXE'S

Hey so I have looked through hours of pages and I have not found what I am looking for..

So here is my question..I went to open my exe's and I get an error saying "windows cannot access the specified path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"....I have tried running in admin mode and still the same thing happens...I also realized that the file has no picture beside it...( the 3 little blue cubes)..I managed to find a new Message server and downloaded that and it works fine so I assume the files are just either to old or were not put in the download properly? Either way is there a place I can get the new NPC and Account exe's??

Again sorry if there was a post some where else about this but I have not been able to find it and I have not been able to find the new exe's either....I am using RevelutionEO files..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg error.jpg (38.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg error2.jpg (121.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 11/05/2013, 22:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Disable your antivirus and re open gameserver folder!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2013, 01:52   #3

elite*gold: 540
windows says it cant access the file either because its corrupted or because another program is blocking it ... ie antivirus like the guy above me said .... although you will also need to remove the file from quarantine and add an exception for the file in your antivirus program so it doesnt block it every time you turn it on (although the npc server is not a commonly blocked program usually its the accserver)

now if you done all that and it still doesnt work then try re extracting the files from whatever archive they came in.
if after all of that it doesnt work try re downloading the files and see if it was your download that was corrupted...
if it still doesnt work you can download a "different" set of files that does work and transfer the gamemap.ini (and supporting map files if needed)
from the original set to make sure it matches (almost all of the gameserver files are identical)

@dark2141 thanks for the signature thats cool
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2013, 03:23   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
To my knowledge there are only two compiled versions of the server released.
"phdev" - This pre-paladin
"post-phdev" - This is paladin release, contains castles and knights of round table too.

So you can download the server software from another release if need be, the only difference between them you may have are star limits, removed checksums, action limits and translated texts
Thanks
2 Users