Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VPS Sellers

Discussion on VPS Sellers within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VPS Sellers

Anyone who of any VPS sellers out there that are Reliable & Cheap, let me know of any websites please, Thanks alot in advance
Old 09/28/2013, 18:41   #2

The best place you can get VPS from is
Old 09/28/2013, 18:43   #3

Does he have a Site by anychance ? thanks
Old 09/28/2013, 19:13   #4

elite*gold: 540
I do have a site yes yes but at the moment I am updating it to include my new features you can add me at skype if u like I have sent you my skype name in a private message .... my site however will be under maintenance for a couple more days
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/02/2013, 04:21   #5

btw idle , got vps cheap for host autopatch ? hehe
Old 10/02/2013, 04:26   #6

services....

send me your skype name in a private message ....
Old 10/08/2013, 19:35   #7

elite*gold: 90
well
i also sell vps servers back now the paypal problem is solved
they are not as cheap as other providers , but they are Reliable
site :

should you have special wishes then just contact me with what you exactly need and your budget and i see if i can make a deal for it

Greetings From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2013, 23:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChaos View Post
well
i also sell vps servers back now the paypal problem is solved
they are not as cheap as other providers , but they are Reliable
site :

should you have special wishes then just contact me with what you exactly need and your budget and i see if i can make a deal for it

lol....... that is definately more expensive .... a lot of places charge less for a fully managed server
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2013, 08:03   #9

Quote:
lol....... that is definately more expensive .... a lot of places charge less for a fully managed server
You take controll with peoples ideas , you dont let them setup things their own way , you have half of your vps shared with others ive had a couple complaints about you , not gonna say their names but eh lol
Old 10/10/2013, 13:52   #10

what exactly do you mean by that? every server I host comes with at least 1 dedicated ip and hardware firewalls of their own I dunno how exactly that equals shared

I "do" offer support for game servers and their configuration as well as development.
meaning that a client can open a ticket to ask how to do something if they dont know how, but I dont actually log in or preform any actions on someones system unless they specificly ask me to "and" give me access to it
I "do" offer shared webhosting though for those who dont need a whole vps for their website
as far as complaints ... how exactly do "you" get complaints about me lol Ive only hosted two servers you have played lol
Old 10/10/2013, 15:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
well
Quality got his price
and to prevent what happens in the past are there some changes done (specially with paypal )

Quality takes time , time cost money and cheap is exactly like it sounds
so to provide something good it takes time , to provide Quality it takes money

if you look at the extra's it got then it is not that expensive anymore compared to other providers , but not every one can use the extra's that i provide ( cpanel , domain , gbit , no traffic limit , no setup cost , no hidden costs and so on ... )

of course it looks more expensive as i only accept 3 month payments but it also has his reasons

it is up to you as viewer/reader/possible client to decide what you do

Old 10/10/2013, 15:53   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChaos View Post
well
Quality got his price
and to prevent what happens in the past are there some changes done (specially with paypal )

Quality takes time , time cost money and cheap is exactly like it sounds
so to provide something good it takes time , to provide Quality it takes money

if you look at the extra's it got then it is not that expensive anymore compared to other providers , but not every one can use the extra's that i provide ( cpanel , domain , gbit , no traffic limit , no setup cost , no hidden costs and so on ... )

of course it looks more expensive as i only accept 3 month payments but it also has his reasons

it is up to you as viewer/reader/possible client to decide what you do

touche' .....
I do charge more than "some" others myself as well so I can relate to that statement not everyone can provide the same things for the same price,

everyone has their own needs for a host as well

my apologies for the comment if it seemed rude was just surprised compared to your old pricing plans
Old 10/20/2013, 07:54   #13

Quote:
feel free to visit my site for more information
Idlehosting.biz

note: grand opening promotion will begin next week and we will be providing several special offers for users from elitepvpers
Very impressive. A little on the pricy side but not bad
~Your Horrors
Old 10/20/2013, 21:36   #14

Quote:
pricy? lol thats because i only sell "managed" services .. compared to other managed services with similar features its considerably less expensive
24/7 Coverage?
~Your Horrors
Old 10/21/2013, 01:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Horror. View Post
24/7 Coverage?
~Your Horrors
if you want 24/7 then i can provide it , but it got a pricecard ( about 120€ for 1 of the below services) and a few rules that apply

but yea , i can offer it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emergency Support
You need reaction times within few minutes if problems arise - no matter if during the day, at night, or even on weekends and holidays?
Then, the high-quality upgrade 'Emergency Support' is the right choice for you. It includes:
- Guaranteed reaction and solving attempt (within the normal remote hands costs) within max. 60 minutes, at any day or night time (in case of an emergency at night time a special phone number is provided). Also on weekends and holidays.
- preferred treatment in comparison to other requests in the waiting queue
- can be used for up to five servers

Every customer is king with us, even without this upgrade. With this upgrade, you are emperor
or

Quote:
Originally Posted by management
This upgrade turns your root server into a managed server:
Our technicians take care of the security, the upgrades and - as far as possible - the stability of the server system. Furthermore you can make use of our extended customer support whenever you need it. With the Managed Server, it is up to you: After ordering this upgrade, you simply inform us about the technical tasks you would like us to perform, the ones that need to be done once and the ones to be carried out monthly. Our team of expert technicians will then implement your requirements. The price of this upgrade includes two full hours of technical support per month. Should one of your tasks take longer, we will contact you immediately. Then you can decide if it should be billed separately or its scope should be limited, for example.

Please find below a list of sample server management tasks you can assign to our technicians upon ordering this upgrade:

System and hardware optimization
Software installation and configuration
Implementing security patches
Kernel upgrades
Emergency problem resolution
Ongoing OS and control panel updates
Setting up a backup routine

All common Linux and Windows Operating systems are supported.
and as side note to above , prices has been changed for my pacakges ( back per month (40€/m) and cheaper on 3 month ( 75€/q or 25€/m ) )

also it depends what you call managed ofcourse