Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to unlock the limit of luck of pet?

Discussion on How to unlock the limit of luck of pet? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to unlock the limit of luck of pet?

Hello Alright?

Wanted to know how to unlock the limit of 255 lucky a pet?

I want the pets exceed 255 lucky of pet.

thank you
Old 09/01/2013, 08:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
i think u already got it right ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to unlock the limit of luck?
08/20/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Delete it Post Please
fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to spec
02/16/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies
Tadaa, hab ein kleines Problem, was mich echt ankotzt.. Es geht um den Heap limit von vs2003 den ich gerne über die /zm Option erhöhen möchte, geht nicht darum das ich nicht lesen oder googeln kann, sondern vielmehr um die Umsetzung dieses Problems. Hier einmal ein kleiner Ausschnit: Gesagt getan habe dies gemacht habe dort schon /zm200 bis hin zu /zm2000 eingegeben, doch er ignoriert es, und am Ende folgt wieder diese gleiche Fehlermeldung.
fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to specify a
02/16/2013 - C/C++ - 8 Replies
Hey Community, ich bin noch relativ am Anfang was das programmieren angeht deswegen benötige ich eure Hilfe was mein Problem angeht. Das verstehen dieses Problems kenne ich und weiss was es bedeutet, aber leider scheiterts bei der Umsetzung. Habe meinen Computer Formatiert dann ging es auch kurzfristrig wieder, aber nach einer weile kam dieses Problem ernaut auf. Dies habe ich versucht indem ich dort /zm200 bis hin zu /zm2000 eingetragen habe, aber dann folgt die Fehlermeldung das...
Unlock critical limit
01/02/2013 - Dragonica Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi guys, I made a private server Dragonica with friends (New Origin V2.0.14 in French) but I have a problem with critical damages limit. My server is blocked on 250K. I have not found a tutorial. That's why I send you this private message and my question is: How unlocking critical damages. Can you explane please me (in private message) ? Thank you.