Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Netdragon shutting down servers,protect yourself.

Discussion on Netdragon shutting down servers,protect yourself. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Netdragon shutting down servers,protect yourself.

Yes,recently Netdragon began to shutdown Eudemons Online servers and all non-legaly related websites to Eudemons Online.
example:fheo.esro.us
the thing is : using original eudemons online client without major edits or including the trade mark "Eudemons Online" in your server will make you like FHEO, you don't have the association with the software eudemons online, right a server policy saying:
1.we dont have any association to the software called eudemons online
we just create a game play platform to WHO have the game play on it
and i repeat , we dont have any association of it
2.If you are associated with Netdragon websoft,TQ gaming company ,YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to view the website.
3.All game copy rights are related to NetDragon(TQ) but simply this is our version of the game.
but however, Netdragon can't close a server, It can just close the game client distribution.
please take my words as SERIOUS, or you may find your self paying thouthands of dollars or sitting in a Jail.
Thanks got my server is hosted in Germany, and i live in Japan, too far for them.
Please NEVER use the phrases "Eudemons" "Eudemon Points" "Eudemons Online" "Moyu" "EO" or anything related to the game, or the game client "Eudemons Online" and please remember to
Code:
Remove the game client download link from your downloads page UNLESS you edit the whole client
Using any pictures,designs or anything related to NetDragon Websoft will cost you the close too.
For my self,i respect NetDragon( the company owning TQ), i respect it's rights in the client of eudemons, but for the server files and database they are completely urs/mine no fear in it.
I hope everyone listens and takes this, correct me if I'm wrong.
but,Infact when NetDragon just closed a server we could know much about how to protect ours.

Regards,
Necron.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/02/2009, 02:59   #2

yea thanks necocron but cna u explain the clinet thing a bit more p,
Old 04/02/2009, 03:10   #3

if you got a client, who contains anything relating to official eudemons online, don't put it's download link on site and do like my site , unless you edit/remove everything relating to eudemons online from your client(inis,anis,soul.exe) you can put it.
Old 04/02/2009, 09:19   #4

do any one know how to change the soul icon cuz i dont my server to be deleted , and EO : entertainment online lol , and i changed every word in stres1 from eudemons online to satan-eo shounds fair enough to me
Old 04/02/2009, 11:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necron33 View Post
Yes,recently Netdragon began to shutdown Eudemons Online servers and all non-legaly related websites to Eudemons Online.
example:fheo.esro.us

1.we dont have any association to the software called eudemons online
we just create a game play platform to WHO have the game play on it
Regards,
Necron.
thanks necocron
Old 04/02/2009, 11:34   #6

You cant change that icon without the Source codes
just check Alpha web and do like us
Old 04/02/2009, 17:58   #7

Kinda Funny Though FHEO Sold the server before netdragon got them hahahah
Old 04/02/2009, 19:47   #8

OMG
and now too
Old 04/02/2009, 21:56   #9

netdragon eo was not good sorry
Old 04/02/2009, 22:04   #10

necron ure wrong here.. the clients design and layout is copyrighted to tq..
doesnt matter if youre removing the eo or eudemon from it.. BUT if you dont host the client from ur site and use for example torrents.. ure home free..
server itself is no crime
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/02/2009, 22:35   #11

haha so will my game be shut down? My server is
Old 04/02/2009, 23:01   #12

elite*gold: 20
false security is BAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneatall View Post
doesnt matter if youre removing the eo or eudemon from it.. BUT if you dont host the client from ur site and use for example torrents.. ure home free..
exactly. TOS/EULA is not above law. if you're breaking copyright law, no TOS/EULA can help you. you need to host client from server that is inside country where:
1. TQ doesn't hold copyright on their material(international copyright doesn't apply on some countries)
2. There is no law you are breaking in that country.
3. authorities do not care.

YOU NEED TQ's PERMISSION TO BE ABLE TO SHARE THEIR ORIGINAL CLIENT!!!
So remember it's useless to put any TOC/EULA to avoid you being sued. You still host the files on your server, so you are breaking law.

Torrents are excelent idea, even some file sharing services(file hosting) are inside country that does not break any law by sharing copyrighted material.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/02/2009, 23:04   #13

Great advice, so as long as we put our clients through a torrent we are safe? Even if we use the name "Eudemons Online" in our client/server?o.o
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2009, 23:11   #14

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggalo View Post
Great advice, so as long as we put our clients through a torrent we are safe? Even if we use the name "Eudemons Online" in our client/server?o.o
"Eudemons" is registered trademark of TQ/Netdragon, avoid using it, remove TQ website images, texts or any content that can be theirs. remember that "EO" is very hard to be copyrighted, as it can be acronym for anything, so feel free to use it.
Also, you should ask your players to seed the torrent, if you will share it from your home computer/dedicated server, you will have same troubles as for direct downloads.
Old 04/03/2009, 00:04   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneatall View Post
I mentioned that "The client EudemonsOnline" is illigal that's why netdragon closes servers.
yup,client is, i know that server it self no crime , does that work??
Code:
All game copy rights are related to NetDragon(TQ) but simply this is our version of the game.  	
Please notice that if you are any one associated with NetDragon websoft or TQ,you can't view this website.
we dont have any association to the software called eudemons online we just create a game play platform to WHO have the game play on it and i repeat , we dont have any association of it, We just have a GamePlay emulation platform based in C++
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
exactly. TOS/EULA is not above law. if you're breaking copyright law, no TOS/EULA can help you. you need to host client from server that is inside country where:
1. TQ doesn't hold copyright on their material(international copyright doesn't apply on some countries)
2. There is no law you are breaking in that country.
3. authorities do not care.

YOU NEED TQ's PERMISSION TO BE ABLE TO SHARE THEIR ORIGINAL CLIENT!!!
So remember it's useless to put any TOC/EULA to avoid you being sued. You still host the files on your server, so you are breaking law.

Torrents are excelent idea, even some file sharing services(file hosting) are inside country that does not break any law by sharing copyrighted material.
well does Germany don't apply international copy right?
that is where i would move my server...
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
"Eudemons" is registered trademark of TQ/Netdragon, avoid using it, remove TQ website images, texts or any content that can be theirs. remember that "EO" is very hard to be copyrighted, as it can be acronym for anything, so feel free to use it.
Also, you should ask your players to seed the torrent, if you will share it from your home computer/dedicated server, you will have same troubles as for direct downloads.
I got no client downloads on my site,as well as every server does, but i got a problem i use a Banner from chinese Moyu on Just that, nothing else is from original EO.