Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Shopping mall?]

Discussion on [Shopping mall?] within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Shopping mall?]

I'm not sure whats wrong but, i checked client the items are right, itemtype,shop.dat correct i checked cq_Action the lines are right.... then i checked cq_goods the items are right but i cant get it to sell the SuperGoldBag right for some reason..... I have
Old 03/15/2009, 02:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
since you really didn't explain much of what's wrong I will throw out the point as to did you make it's ep cost > 0 in both the cq_itemtype and the itemtype.dat
Old 03/15/2009, 03:48   #3

I edit in itemtype.dat and in itemtype CQ and it is in cq_action and in cq-goods but i just can't get the 500mil gold bag to work

this is what i did

add id 723008 into the itemtype.dat with price 0 amount 1 max 1 emony 0 actionID 6001040 and did the same for shop.dat marked it as item and hot

then in DB CQ_itemtype it was already their so i changed nothing, and in cq_Action so i changed nothing,

then in cq_goods i added random id 9923545 or w/e then i put ownerId 1207 and then i put 723008 on it and name 0 and it should work.. but it wont

PS: i used the pm code and it works fine... but it wont work buying it from shopping mall
Old 03/15/2009, 03:53   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
no your gold bag has to cost at least 1ep or it wont allow you to buy it, (> means greater then)
Old 03/15/2009, 03:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
no your gold bag has to cost at least 1ep or it wont allow you to buy it, (> means greater then)

I didn't see the > at first because it says >
0 ^_^
Old 03/15/2009, 04:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
I didn't see the > at first because it says >
0 ^_^

# // sorry double post but i got it working thanks funhacker A+

now if only you would help me get compose rates and exp rates fixed...