Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] With Knights Table.

Discussion on [Help] With Knights Table. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Help] With Knights Table.

Hi, all i have a problum with my Knights Table like when i go to set an Acrobat The Wearhouse shows nothing but when i click Apt. on Tactician it pulls up the Mounts so idk whats wrong but here is a screen shot.

Old 03/15/2009, 10:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
I will point you in the right direction check your cq_itemtype of all your mounts it's pretty obvious when you been told that's where your problem is let me know how you go (try for atleast an hour or so and experiment)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] High BP from Knights of round table
05/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
How do i make the knights of the round table give like 200 bp from cavalier and stuff?
knights of honor
09/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
guys,do anyone of u can help me please?i have downloaded knights of honor just recently,extracted it,installed it,and it works.but the problem is that whenever i turn computer on (or restart) my profiles and savegames automatically delete. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Mighty-Knights
04/19/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
PvP-Server | Version 3.0.8a mit WotLK | Blizzlike Realm | Keine Charktertransfers | Nette Community | Immer hilfsbereites Team | Noch im Aufbau | GM´s gesucht | Fast BUGFREI | Laggfrei | 100% online | 24h am Tag | 7 Tage in der Woche | TS² http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3885/bannerdow .gif
[HELP] knights
03/21/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
I am having an issue with my knights i am running the new chinese db and the knights seemed to be working although they are tweaked (not by me) all but the guardian are working fine, but when someone appoints a pet to their guardian thats over 80 stars or over they become un pkable lol, we tested on a player with a 2500 pot and a player with a 7000 pot and the 7000 pot was only hitting 1's on the 2500 pot player even after he had killed his pets, is there some way i can limit the pet players...