Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

shopping mall

Discussion on shopping mall within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb shopping mall

ok everyone knows the shopping mall u get at lvl 70 thats vertily pointless... down by the heath and other stuff... well i was wandering if someone could make it so u could sell items to it... like when your out hunting insted of going to town to sell items or dropping them u could simply sell them... would like if someone could help...
i know it seem like a pointless thing to do but some ppl might find it helpful.. like me hunting 24/7....
Old 07/10/2008, 16:39   #2

Although this would be sweet indeed, it can't be done. It's checked server-sided if you can sell or not.
Old 07/10/2008, 20:13   #3

I was going to attempt this whilst my proxy was still working by spoofing the npc id to that of a blacksmith, however the range check would have prevented this as it would now. As for just modifying the shopping mall, it cannot be done client side as the shop is buy only with a server side check.
Old 07/14/2008, 20:03   #4

ok.. thx guys
Old 07/16/2008, 10:48   #5

i remember when it first came out you could do it. whenever i needed to drop items i just drop it in the mall and it gives me gold like a normal npc. but a week or two later i tried and it didnt work, i guess it got patched