Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eudemon Online's Next Milestone: Necromancer

Discussion on Eudemon Online's Next Milestone: Necromancer within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Eudemon Online's Next Milestone: Necromancer

Rumours have been circling about a new class upcoming. The rumors speak of the new class being a Pirate? According to the latest on EOs news stream it tells a different story.

Who's server will be first to release the new class?
Old 04/18/2012, 17:00   #2

Well I knew about the new class when the vampire was released ...
Old 04/18/2012, 17:30   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruey View Post
Rumours have been circling about a new class upcoming. The rumors speak of the new class being a Pirate? According to the latest on EOs news stream it tells a different story.

Who's server will be first to release the new class?
No one around here, because no one has actually released a real vampire class...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2012, 17:43   #4

Untill we have a full vampire class with sacrifice system and that SoulSeed skills we can't just add the new class and it's features.
And not just that ... we don't even have a full Godship and that Agate Composing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2012, 12:30   #5

Um obviously I'm talking about immatation. It doesn't take a genius to realize that...
Old 04/19/2012, 14:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruey View Post
Um obviously I'm talking about immatation. It doesn't take a genius to realize that...
My point exactly, but obviously you've failed to see that. Just the same way you've failed to realise the amount of conflicts you will get once the real stuff is available in the private server community. But then if you don't plan on keeping your server open too long, that shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2012, 02:07   #7

Maybe it's a stupid question but I need to know the answer.
The CO binaries are out-dated for ages (since patch 5095) which was like 2-3 years ago but for EO, I have no idea what's the most up-to-date game server. These EO game server files are leaked too right? And if yes, by who and when did they appeared on the webs or where they originally did.
I know for a fact that a lot of game servers got leaked, well some of them were hacked i.e MuOnline (some guy hacked into their server stealing the game server) and also for Lineage2 (same ****). If this guy/guys who get those EO files, could also grab the CO files?
Old 04/20/2012, 08:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Maybe it's a stupid question but I need to know the answer.
The CO binaries are out-dated for ages (since patch 5095) which was like 2-3 years ago but for EO, I have no idea what's the most up-to-date game server. These EO game server files are leaked too right? And if yes, by who and when did they appeared on the webs or where they originally did.
I know for a fact that a lot of game servers got leaked, well some of them were hacked i.e MuOnline (some guy hacked into their server stealing the game server) and also for Lineage2 (same ****). If this guy/guys who get those EO files, could also grab the CO files?
The person who leaked them was an employee for TQ, related to the Chinese EO server. The last time he tried obtaining the software and such he was caught and no longer works for them, this was the time divine path came out.

So it's not likely to happen again. As for the version, the current server version for patches I have from official work up to 1163, but there may be a few more before they updated client to match divine.

I base the compatibility off the itemtype structure, which there is at least 6 if not more (as I've not checked for the last year or so)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2012, 17:29   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
The person who leaked them was an employee for TQ, related to the Chinese EO server. The last time he tried obtaining the software and such he was caught and no longer works for them, this was the time divine path came out.

So it's not likely to happen again. As for the version, the current server version for patches I have from official work up to 1163, but there may be a few more before they updated client to match divine.

I base the compatibility off the itemtype structure, which there is at least 6 if not more (as I've not checked for the last year or so)
Thanks for the info, I was always curious about this but never had the chance to ask someone. Why don't you people start off a new custom source, like the CO community does, to keep your private servers up-to-date. I bet it would be awesome if someone would develop such a source and release the server for a beta stage.
Old 04/20/2012, 20:37   #10

That's quite hard if you check the new updates ... I wonder if any one of us can make that agate for now ... but I don't think `cause until now they should've made it ... so to get the other things with a custom source is quite hard `cause you need something to start with ... Well some things can be added that's true but not everything. CO it's much easier than Eo since is more about classes, skills, items and talis and that steed which is like an item and not other features like *** which we don't even know how to make it with real levels to give you extra bp and about the new divine items and +9 bonus.
Old 04/20/2012, 20:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Thanks for the info, I was always curious about this but never had the chance to ask someone. Why don't you people start off a new custom source, like the CO community does, to keep your private servers up-to-date. I bet it would be awesome if someone would develop such a source and release the server for a beta stage.
Currently hio77 and I think funhacker as well (I can be wrong with funhacker) have started working on one. You can find his/their updates in the following thread.

Old 04/21/2012, 02:10   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
Currently hio77 and I think funhacker as well (I can be wrong with funhacker) have started working on one. You can find his/their updates in the following thread.

That`s a good thing. I saw that guy hio took a CO custom source as reference. Good thing for him, he'll understand in a perfect way how the source should look like and how should work.
Old 04/21/2012, 07:37   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post

The most help I've given is giving Hio any source code from apps I've made that may help him on his way.
I do plan on starting on my own once I've not got so much going on.
Old 04/21/2012, 08:49   #14

about the *** and the new things i contact Eo befor and ask them if we can get a lisensi to our server like Jin online but they say that jin online don't have lisensi or any thing and they don't gave them any work .... jin online have the most things eo have the 3 socket and Godship and alot of things TQ have so i think if Jin get this things with out TQ help we can get too, i think we can find some thing in Jin client
Old 04/21/2012, 09:02   #15

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfvb View Post
about the *** and the new things i contact Eo befor and ask them if we can get a lisensi to our server like Jin online but they say that jin online don't have lisensi or any thing and they don't gave them any work .... jin online have the most things eo have the 3 socket and Godship and alot of things TQ have so i think if Jin get this things with out TQ help we can get too, i think we can find some thing in Jin client
Ok take a step back and attempt to make a post that has sense, then use said sense and think to yourself "why would TQ give licenses for private servers when they can make more money closing down said servers and sewing them?" In other words it will never happen nice thought tho.