Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eudemon Online's Next Milestone: Necromancer

Discussion on Eudemon Online's Next Milestone: Necromancer within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 04/22/2012, 15:24   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruey View Post
Take a step down from your pedestal mister "funhacker", you may have plenty of noob developers pouring out from your ******* but it doesn't make you better than anyone. I couldn't care less if you thought my database was apparently not up to scratch because I don't live to meet your standards. I made a release and people were satisfied and so what? Im supposed to consistently anticipate a project that is barely given any attention instead of actually contributing by the creating something using the Knowledge I already have? If you didn't like it... Noone gives a ****, so keep your pathetic insults to yourself.

Um, Jin Online is not a private server as far as I recall?
You know I don't mean it like that.
Just like to point it out to those that want to use this kind of system, acme had it when paladins weren't official all it did was create headaches, you don't want my help/input; feel free to skip pass whatever I say, I'm not easily offended

As for being better than anyone, I wouldn't say that, I've got my moments, and what I can say from experience is a better user is one that isn't banned. So you could post nothing release nothing and still be a better user than what you've been lately, with your constant flaming and baiting, both of which are highly against the rules and if memory serves, it only takes 3 infractions so at very most it should only take you 5 of these kinds of posts two of each rule consisting of a warning, three others with infractions.
Which you've done in the past 6 months at the least, so let's hope Eurion stops the favouring huh?
Old 04/22/2012, 16:16   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
Ok take a step back and attempt to make a post that has sense, then use said sense and think to yourself "why would TQ give licenses for private servers when they can make more money closing down said servers and sewing them?" In other words it will never happen nice thought tho.
man are i do some thing bad i see Jin have all this things and it not a official server and they say to there players that they have a licenses from Eo so i ask TQ if i can get it and they say that they don't gave licenses to any one and they don't know any thing about Jin online so i ask her if we can get some thing from jin can help us to get this new things that eo thats all i say "that we can get some thing from Jin cuz if eo don't gave them this work i think they have make it so it will easy to get some thing from them thats all and sorry if i make a problem and like i know alot of company can gave u licenses to open a games they own by paying money for them i thought that TQ do that too
Old 04/22/2012, 17:01   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfvb View Post
man are i do some thing bad i see Jin have all this things and it not a official server and they say to there players that they have a licenses from Eo so i ask TQ if i can get it and they say that they don't gave licenses to any one and they don't know any thing about Jin online so i ask her if we can get some thing from jin can help us to get this new things that eo thats all i say "that we can get some thing from Jin cuz if eo don't gave them this work i think they have make it so it will easy to get some thing from them thats all and sorry if i make a problem and like i know alot of company can gave u licenses to open a games they own by paying money for them i thought that TQ do that too
Quote:
English Translation:
Man, I did something bad. I seen Jin Online having all of these things and it is not an official server and they tell their players that they have a licence from EO/TQ. So i asked TQ if i can get one and they said that they did not give Jin Online a license and know nothing about that server. So i asked if we could get some help from Jin Online, because if EO didn't give them the server, i think that they would make it available so it would be easy to get something from them. I'm sorry if i made a problem and i know alot of companies do give a licence to Host one of thier games that they own, by paying money for them. I had thought TQ had done that too
I'm guessing this is what your saying.
As I understand, There are different "official" EO servers each at its own different level in developement.
Eudemons Online [eo.91.com] (which is what we play most)
Chinese EO (which is way more advanced)

And Cruey you need to really stop being a cry baby and taking every to offense. no one is out to steal your lucky charms. so stop being so uptight about every thing. FunHacker has not changed much over the years and he is by far one of the most respected coders in this forum. Stop being so jealous of him being able to run a successful server and your barely able to keep one up for a month.
Report me, i hope you do. Flame Me, I hope you Do.
Eurion hit me with a warning, and let Cruey slide. Please do i wanna see this go down.
Old 04/22/2012, 17:24   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFearReaperXx View Post
I'm guessing this is what your saying.
As I understand, There are different "official" EO servers each at its own different level in developement.
Eudemons Online [eo.91.com] (which is what we play most)
Chinese EO (which is way more advanced)

And Cruey you need to really stop being a cry baby and taking every to offense. no one is out to steal your lucky charms. so stop being so uptight about every thing. FunHacker has not changed much over the years and he is by far one of the most respected coders in this forum. Stop being so jealous of him being able to run a successful server and your barely able to keep one up for a month.
Report me, i hope you do. Flame Me, I hope you Do.
Eurion hit me with a warning, and let Cruey slide. Please do i wanna see this go down.
hehehe yub some thing like that sorry for if my English is bad
Old 04/22/2012, 18:39   #20

Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruey View Post
Lol if there was some kind of black list system, I would so gladly be the first to use whatever system it is to make myself blind of any type of pathetic text you have on this forum.

Constant flaming and baiting? Really? Your first comment implied your thoughts towards my release. Then your second comment did the same, so im pretty sure the whole concept "baiting" comes under your own name. This topic was about something that had nothing to do with any of that but you had to bring it up. You started it so... Lol. Whats your deal? Apparently you dish it out but you cant take it.

Oh and could you stop stalking my facebook? It's only proving my point even further lol...

What are you gonna do deadpool? Ban me? Oh wait...

Fearreaper... you really need to stop sucking up to peoples assholes. It gets you nowhere. Lucky Charms? Are you stoned again or just delusional? LOL Its so funny when I read what you have to say, I actually picture you reciting it on a podium "And I hearby pledge to forever be in range of funhackers glowing warm asshole and to suck it, forever and ever". Jelousy? Your one to talk about Jelousy mister "i-have-to-fit-in". Its okay I wont bring up the small little details of those pathetic conversations you would start with me but lets just say its locked and loaded. A successful scam is what i'd call that server and everyones thinking it. So as far as jealousy goes... I'm afraid it doesn't stretch to those lengths. Now crawl back into your hole or whatever it is you do with your plentiful spare time.
Please note I did post about how acme (server I work(ed) on) also had this same flaw, so it's not targeted at you or anyone in particular.

Think you misunderstand the term of baiting.

Baiting like when you posted a certain release you said something along the lines of you only did it because someone scammed you. This won't be exact because instead of punishing you for it eurion just removed the part of the image that baited the user.
Quote:
Last edited by Eurion; 04-16-2012 at 20:14. Reason: Due to complaints, I have had to edit the image to take out scammer accusations.
As for facebook, I've no idea who you are on there, and if you're on mine, then you added me. I only add people I personally know/met before, both criteria you do not meet.
Also if you or anyone has me on facebook you will notice the lack of activity for the past month or so on facebook, so it's hard to stalk someone when I'm not on there....
Old 04/22/2012, 22:45   #21

I've cleaned this topic of the useless junk. Users have been warned/infracted as required. If anyone else wishes to break the rules or try to start a flame war, they too will get punished and this topic will be closed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2012, 03:11   #22

Received Thanks: 1,242
pserver will in time all die off they are missing many things and without them things people will start to loose interest.

We currently have no proper working vampires, flying mounts or a correct working *** accounts.

Also missing celeb hall, the legion expansion, 3rd socs (***), totems are still limited along with pet ranks, also some pets people have added were meant to be like lulu/dodo and only able to summon 2 at a time but no1 has figured that out along with how to allow pets to use unio/xo's as minor atts like they are for venus phantom/blood and all the super euds, also missing when summoning more then 3 euds to work correctly because if you have more then 3 summoned out they do not follow you.

Also coming soon as mentioned in the title is another new class along with that is server V's server war, also roomers that their is an eud that cannot be killed, it'll fall into a deep sleep once defeated, and 10 minutes later, it'll wake up.

To make them more successful you need these things or you need to develop a completely new system.
Old 04/25/2012, 19:32   #23

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus* View Post
were meant to be like lulu/dodo and only able to summon 2 at a time but no1 has figured that out along with how to allow pets to use unio/xo's as minor atts like they are for venus phantom/blood and all the super euds,
not true, couple of us actually know how to do it we just never released it
Old 04/26/2012, 02:34   #24

Received Thanks: 1,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
not true, couple of us actually know how to do it we just never released it
oh ok just never seen it in any of the pservers i have been in
Old 04/26/2012, 14:43   #25

elite*gold: 55
I hope is true also,would be awesome