Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(A Message From Anonymous Just Kidden) A Welcome Back and Hello message

Discussion on (A Message From Anonymous Just Kidden) A Welcome Back and Hello message within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(A Message From Anonymous Just Kidden) A Welcome Back and Hello message

Hello Everyone

Now i know this may not be the appropriate thread to post this in and i apologize to Eurion. But honestly were can you post This (thinking im a idiot for this)

Anyways How has the EO PS Family Been Good I hope recently just decided after a 4 year of quitting the EO PS i decided to get back into this . The reason why i did quite was because i got tired of it to be honest it felt like this game was going no were especially the TQ version (which they still haven't done anything with there game at all except add new pets 2 classes and the lvl upped but nothing Major to make there game make Millions more even known well they are ripping people off with there BullS**T version of Eudemons Online.)

So i quite after that then i Joined the Army and after that i never looked back sense i was busy all the time ( Mostly Standing around Like the army's motto Hurry up and Waite) Until now i am back and ready for some Eudemons OUR way .. Sense i been gone with Military i had time to take college classes and Make my Knowledge of C++ and C# and Java More advance then i did when i was 15 ( Ha Ha i am 22 now) . I remember the Good old Day's With Deadpool, Cruey, Power Chaos , Johns22, and alot others i can not remember lol So if i didn't put your name in Don't Kill me Please...........

I have been Looking at all the new Goodies you guy's have made or came in hand from the Chines EO which i can say is a Bit Confusing to me atm. But in All i am ready to get back into the game and start making EO with you guy's Better then it already is.

Anyways i wanted to tell everyone Hello and i Am back and alive and GOOD Job On all the hard effort and work you all have done .

Thanks

Underground Gaming Leader

Peace
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/23/2012, 05:45   #2

Welcome back
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2012, 06:22   #3

elite*gold: 20
welcome back UG ... i kill you you forgot me! :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2012, 06:34   #4

Hey stranger, its actually been way too long. The days we used to work together were probly the greatest times for server development. I remember when we used to actually be confused about things like, how do I make a pet... But now it comes so naturally to the both of us. We definatley have to catch up and see if we can be working on projects together in the future because we used to make a really good team. Anyway welcome back and yeah, add me to msn:
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2012, 06:44   #5

elite*gold: 90
Welcome back
i hope you will like it here again , there is a lot to do and specialy with the new project that is going around now

beside a few flames , a few updates and a few jokes is basicly everyhting the same
i only start missing the release parts , those days nothing get released anymore

so dig up the good old stuff that you have somewere and start something special that others are missing to

it would be nice if you still got the good old version , so we can start something great again

Greetings From PowerChaos
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2012, 07:41   #6

elite*gold: 480
back to old time but new project heh
Old 01/23/2012, 11:10   #7

Welcome back .
iam afraid to tell you that this is still an Off-Topic and has be closed like the others , here is a similar thread that has been closed So please don`t flame around when it get closed , because now you know why it will be closed , and no worries even itis closed ppl still get to read it so they will know that you are back .
Request Close#
Old 01/23/2012, 12:47   #8

Welcome back .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2012, 12:48   #9

Received Thanks: 1,242
welcome back hope to see you bring some new stuff to the forum
Thanks
1 User