Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Super-eo is coming back with...

Discussion on Super-eo is coming back with... within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 05/30/2008, 20:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Get a Grip!! You dont own permission of ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666^^devil^^666 View Post
Still my idea I never played other servers with it
Maybe your idea too but Dossy not he played at my server and stole my idea
Maybe you stole it too by other servers but I didn't
Okay first off i never said it was my idea, I said dont order ppl around saying they need your permission I did not steal your idea nor would i ever steal anyone elses. You need a lesson before you start pointing fingers Mr. I was simply saying that other servers have been around for a very long time and I'm certain they have had these drops before me or even you. If this is the type of attitude you have, You should be more concerned with your server than someone supposvely " stealing" your idea.
Old 05/30/2008, 21:20   #17

U cant say some one stole ur idea any one Can Make What He Want Who Cares abt Whose Idea
Old 05/31/2008, 11:23   #18

oh man your all a bunch of retards, you know that? some of the posts on here are so messed up i would need a english translater to translate that **** into english to understand it better, and if im not mistakin as long as my server has been up, (one of the fews) i think i created the special exp ball drop, im not saying oh you cant have that drop because every server is different and every server is going to take ideas from other people, unless you patent your ideas to your server then its ok, good luck on that though ^^
Old 05/31/2008, 21:15   #19

I've seen plenty of servers with special exp ball drops, it is a good idea. So been as it's classed as your idea according to you... Mind if I use it?... I don't even mind giving credit on my site if you think it's your idea so much....