Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coming Back

Discussion on Coming Back within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coming Back

So i just found out an interesting info correct me if am wrong that isro is not that crowded anymore and they are now actually banning some botters so i decided to go back to isro am starting over on a different server i havnt picked yet am re downloading the client but i was looking at some videos about some force glavies which i liked and i was wondering i never used this kinda build so i dont know what to do so if anyone that has some info can share some knowledge on how to make a good and stable one if you have any info you can help me and am also looking for some friends in-game am starting over so if i can get some help and also if anyone wanna help a lonely guy in game you can put the server name and your name so i can contact you please and thnx xD
Old 04/03/2010, 06:04   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by manshark13 View Post
So i just found out an interesting info correct me if am wrong that isro is not that crowded anymore and they are now actually banning some botters so i decided to go back to isro am starting over on a different server i havnt picked yet am re downloading the client but i was looking at some videos about some force glavies which i liked and i was wondering i never used this kinda build so i dont know what to do so if anyone that has some info can share some knowledge on how to make a good and stable one if you have any info you can help me and am also looking for some friends in-game am starting over so if i can get some help and also if anyone wanna help a lonely guy in game you can put the server name and your name so i can contact you please and thnx xD
Prepare to be disappointed. Servers are crowded. Ban bot? For every banned bot 2 new one's will pop up.
Old 04/03/2010, 06:11   #3

I want to tell you that there is still some traffic in isro. Maybe it's not as bad as it was like the past 3 years but even on the less crowded server at traffic hours they get full and you need to wait.

For the glavie build. Unless you are really planing to get lv 100-110 with your char, force will be useless because the usefull skills for force are at lv 90 if im correct it's division status and then you get stun status at lv 110. By reading what you said about the banning botters fact, I assume you are not a botter, and by making that deduction I assume you won't reach lv 110 soon. By the way, they ban bots... that's touchy... They ban the bots that they want to ban. For example, I am a botter player (let's not start a debate for botter player right here, I just consider sro to be a good game but the sp and exp requirements are just not worth it to do it by hands all day long... anyway) and my lv 93 account has been blocked twice even though this account had bought many silks in the past and still had some. I must not forget to mention I had only 2 days of botting before being blocked.

But while I was blocked, I started to bot another lower account (lv 28 to be exact) which was never blocked even after 2 weeks of 24/7 botting. Also, the issue "goldbot" is nowhere near fixed ( I was going to the west gate of constantinople yesterday and I crossed a crowd of more than 20 players being created with name such as jghdgsgdhj and the famous qweqrweqrw...). What I mean is that Joymax does ban players now, but they ban players that they know will continue to play even after their ban. I heard someone talking about the level (which totally makes sense to me since I experienced ban with high level and no-ban with low lvl).

Back on the crowded servers. Avoid going on old servers like Xian, Aege, Babel, troy etc. Go on servers that have a planet's name (yes...) or Iris, Hera, Phoenix ( Malazgirt if you're turk) and you will be able to connect in 20-30mins during strong traffic hours. I play on both Xian and Phoenix, connecting on Xian is a real pain... too bad for my lv 93 I guess I'm going to sell all is gold Anyway if you plan on going on Phoenix well feel free to ask me my ingame name
Old 04/03/2010, 09:01   #4

HERA is as full as old server. very very very big number of goldbots and turks. malazgirt is indeed pretty free and as fredou said apollo uranus neptune are also free.

over an hour now and i still can't login on hera
Old 04/03/2010, 10:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter2007 View Post
HERA is as full as old server. very very very big number of goldbots and turks. malazgirt is indeed pretty free and as fredou said apollo uranus neptune are also free.

over an hour now and i still can't login on hera
malazgirt is free because no one wants to go there XD because they know what is there lmao

but to the thread , come back when JOYMAX is changed as long as joymax is in charge here everything will be the same buddy , play tetris no traffic