Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just coming back and need help

Discussion on Just coming back and need help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just coming back and need help

can anyone point me in the direction of a simple multi client tool?? iv been looking for hours and nothing. i dont need one with a bot just one so i can open 2-3 windows of sro
Old 11/10/2009, 02:34   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Please read the rules.[no questions] are allowed in the release section.

#Moved.
#Approved.
Old 11/10/2009, 05:00   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198

Testosterone International Edition has multi client.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Coming Back
04/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
So i just found out an interesting info correct me if am wrong that isro is not that crowded anymore and they are now actually banning some botters so i decided to go back to isro am starting over on a different server i havnt picked yet am re downloading the client but i was looking at some videos about some force glavies which i liked and i was wondering i never used this kinda build so i dont know what to do so if anyone that has some info can share some knowledge on how to make a good and...
Pwnquer - It's coming back!
03/03/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 7 Replies
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9864/pwnbannerg e1.png Yea I know it's a forum banner... I wanted to keep it original... Plus photoshop don't work on my machine anymore... Anyway :) I've recently acquired the Pwnquer source from Iresh to bring back the 1.0 legend. We will be re-opening Pwnquer as Trinity Classic Trinity RC (Raid Clans) will be available shortly. Iresh has retired her legendary server, and passed it on to Trinity.
Coming back to sro... help please?
03/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Okay I haven't played in about 6 months and I can't remember any of the stuff on my sro account. All i remember is it was a lvl 64 bower with fire and light. Farmed to 64 but no extra SP left. Basically on 30th march, my birthday, I'm getting a new high spec pc. I'll start playing sro again. Just wanted to know, any new good bots? I used to use AgBot but is there any new good ones out? I don't mind if you have to pay. Also i still think i got a month left on my isro bot is isrobot still...