Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[idea] Private Server List

Discussion on [idea] Private Server List within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 04/28/2011, 19:22   #16

elite*gold: 90
let me say it in 2 lines of text

reason = seo = google = pagerank = more visitors = better reputaion = better name = website

long text = normal for me = forum

now the explanation behind it or you wont be able to follow
short texts does not provide any seo or explanation
in my case , i love to write long texts and on my wesbites are those texts the main key to be able to find in google
how more text google can pick up that is relevant to your website , how more google will return and how faster you will get a pagerank

for that reason the index page got a bit of info on it that is relevant to the site ( a bit info of what it is) and the other pages not

for the users who know what it is is it to mutch info , for the users who do not know what it is then they can start reading

for the forum i got the same problem
as i am normal to type a lot of info into a text does it makes me automatic post big posts and not "spam posts" , also called Quality posts in some cases

they can be boring to read sometimes but mostly they are not that boring as i keep a structure in it to make it easyer to read

if you see your post and you see my post , then you see the difference and i am sure that my post is easyer to read as it is splitted up. but if i need to make a post this way like you make then then i totaly agree with you that i am to lazy to read the full text and try to understand what stands in there. but i guess that you are talking about the site or was you talking about my post i made in this forum ??

anyway , hopely this explained why my posts looks like this post

Greets From PowerChaos

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NEW] Private server IDEA?
01/16/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all i just wanted to know if anybody would be interested in making a EP3 private server (yes EP3) because not alot of people like enchants, and orange stat etc.. but difference is you have lvl 6/7/8 lapis available whether they are hard to get, or from an NPC, or donation (not recommended) leave your opinions here and if someone is interested in actually making one i can help with drop list/exp AP item etc. and also being GM
[IDEA]Private Server Advertising Section
09/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
I think it would be easy to either make a Help section or a Private Server Advertising section, this section has a really wide range of subjects, and I think it would be better if one of those sections got added. Please post your opinion, without flaming me or any other person on this thread topic. (I don't need to know your personal opinions about other people or me) ~Bas -Sorry if this shouldn't get posted here.
[Idea Thread] Private Server Ideas
10/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
hey i dont know if this is a good item for a thread but almost all servers looks the same these days so i was thinking to make a thread where all people can post their ideas that they want in a private server, so other servers can make their server unique and better, this thread is not only postable for noobs that are playing on private servers i hope that this will be a active thread and that private server owners will share their ideas with us... i will start with some ideas;) - Cyclone...
[List]Private Server List (ALL)
06/17/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hi, This is a new list, no offence to the old list, but to many complaints about links not working, and more people wanted theirs on the list. So here is a list of all servers, if you wish to add yours on here please post a reply, and i'll update atleast everyday 3days.:rolleyes: ================================================= ========== Qonquer Online: http://www.qonquer.com/forum/templates/rbwg/image s/header.jpg Qonquer is so far the best CO private server out there. Its owned by "Q" who...