Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

achieve the proffesion change online and VIP wage obtain

Discussion on achieve the proffesion change online and VIP wage obtain within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool achieve the Profession change online and VIP wage obtain

now you can use this action script achieving the Profession change online and VIP wage obtain !
1.you can change you role's Profession in the game (only need talk to the TQbaby ,choose the new Profession whatever you like,and you also can change your Profession to Paladin , a very mystery Profession)

2.you can obtain you vip wage from this NPC ,only need modify the vip number in account db account table VIP column number (0-7),one vip player only can obtain him wage one time a day !

later i will release the Paladin Profession skill DB file and the cilent file!

download the attached file , use the navicat run this sql file!

if this file is very usefull to you ,pls send a thank ,very need thank
Attached Files
File Type: rar VIP Wage&Profession Change Oline Script.rar (2.2 KB, 288 views)
Thanks
23 Users
Old 01/20/2008, 18:04   #2

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2008, 18:32   #3

What the hell!? I thought Paladin skills haven't been made yet!!?!
Old 01/20/2008, 18:37   #4

skills were thr ... from the start .. if u chk the DB u can c them.. but there were error in implementing them..
Old 04/07/2008, 13:24   #5

lol this don't seem to work for me...what do i do?
Old 06/18/2008, 14:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfj511 View Post
now you can use this action script achieving the Profession change online and VIP wage obtain !

2.you can obtain you vip wage from this NPC ,only need modify the vip number in account db account table VIP column number (0-7),one vip player only can obtain him wage one time a day !

if this file is very usefull to you ,pls send a thank ,very need thank
I get your code, and my TQBABY, only make the WAGE VIP in first time, then that 24hs, the TQBABY bug, and dont make the WAGE VIP more.

This is to all palyers. Each player, only get the first WAGE VIP, and 24hs then, the TQBABY stop in this lines: