Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Doubt With Map

Discussion on Doubt With Map within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Doubt With Map

How Set for one Map can Kill players and use randon teleport?

i have seted monsters on map 1903 Maze-A and need know how set for this map can kill players and use randon teleport. Tanks.!
Old 06/18/2008, 09:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetuDM View Post
How Set for one Map can Kill players and use randon teleport?

i have seted monsters on map 1903 Maze-A and need know how set for this map can kill players and use randon teleport. Tanks.!
in cq_map their is a column called type, try changing Maze-A's type to cata's type and it might work
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Doubt.
07/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I am using sroking multiclient, just 1 account is injected with sro king. the another accounte wich isnt injected with sroking can be ban ?
doubt
11/19/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Im new here and i want to know if its possible to join this server with aion 1.5.1 ?
I'M WITH A LITTLE DOUBT!
06/26/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
HELLO FRIENDS, I'M WITH A LITTLE DOUBT! The KNIGHT, DO NOT ACCEPT PETS EXCEEDING 130 STAR, How to release ASK THE KNIGHT IN PETS? MY SERVER EoBrasil - Simplismente o melhor THANK YOU to anyone who can help: d
Doubt !!
04/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
1º As Change the Award what the winner of PKT receives? 2º As activate /scale xx in DB mannequin. 3º As put the magic the eudemons, in eudemons IMOGEN he not accept magic, wingbeast our any other. Thanks for atention.!!!