Finally figured out the drop rates :O gimme 2 sec I'll give you my sample mobs to test if you want.
kk if you wanna test this, if you want to use [PM] Summon command then just do /createmonster 200 ## or just go to 405 402 cronos and there is a spawn of 20 of them there...
if you want to edit drop rates it is drop rule 10251 mobs are 200 and the spawn number is 5010046
so yes, what I discovered is that gold/item drop rates are inverse, 1 being the highest drop rate 0 being off and 9999xxxx being lowest rate...
it appears that in the dropitemrule file the LAST one (item14) is the least likely to drop from that mob and smaller ones (item0) is most common.
if you open up cq_itemtype you can get the numbers for the various items. if they are refined/unique/elite/super they have a chance to be unidentified when you pick them up. I found like 4 unidentified unique armours (currently the drop rates are set to all be normal for that one I think....)
PS: also put my semi-translated lottery file in there. I had it 80 percent translated but then the program crashed and lost it
That one has like elites/supers/some eud/expballs/roses done and a few other things.