Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Drop Rates

Discussion on [Help] Drop Rates within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Drop Rates

Anyone can help me on how to make high drop rates for dragon ball and mets. On LOTF source. Thanks.
Old 07/19/2009, 16:27   #2

Binary LOTF CoEmu?
Old 07/19/2009, 17:04   #3

LOTF
Old 07/23/2009, 21:47   #4

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawickas View Post
Binary LOTF CoEmu?
He said it clear as day right there. And why bother asking if you weren't going to help him lol.

@nestreys
Go to Entities.cs and search for

if (Other.ChanceSuccess(0.5))

Under that you should see more lines that are similar. Change "0.5" to a higher number. The higher the number the greater the chance of a drop.

Under "if (Other.Chance.Success(0.5))" you should see something like "1060101-0-0-0-0-0"
1060101 is the item ID. The following 0's are the items bless + and enchantment only used if your making it drop gears. Change the item ID to the ID of the item you want it to drop.

srry had to type this rly fast i gtg

+1k
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2009, 04:54   #5

#request close already helped him