Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok im trying to go threw my maps and i have no idea how to the the x and y i can get the id but cant seem to get the destination. can anyone help plz. Ok have to specify i want to go to miror maze but i dont know the x and y cordnets is there anyone that have to cordnents i want to check out these maps that are in the server and see what i want to use can anyone help.

Anothere question is there a way i can set up a website threw hamachi becouse i have charter and they block the ports to set up a register page. And i have serched everytime i use that serch button i find nothing on what im looking for. plz help

Ok I just found out my legion war has a big bug when i do legion war i have people attacking the gaits and when the gaits are dead the msg server kicks off any ideas. becouse i dont even know where to look..

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,208
for your first part log in and look at your mini map
you x y cords can be seen there

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

yep big problem
Old   #4

Quote:
ok im trying to go threw my maps and i have no idea how to the the x and y i can get the id but cant seem to get the destination. can anyone help plz. Ok have to specify i want to go to miror maze but i dont know the x and y cordnets is there anyone that have to cordnents i want to check out these maps that are in the server and see what i want to use can anyone help.
type /chgmap 8300 150 100
mirrormaze is map 8300..mirrormaze2,3,4...8 are 8301, 8302, 8303...8308
150 100 works for all of them