Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SOURCE] ESEmu (old-old & old-new) server

Discussion on [SOURCE] ESEmu (old-old & old-new) server within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/25/2016, 21:08   #31

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil401 View Post
I don't know, I'm quite afraid to release it now.
I'm planning to make it auto-updatable (key table changes sometimes and for different clients) and way more stable (some files crashes sometimes not...just wtf).
I identifyed the algorithm, this means I can now work with a more stable version and I will probably sell it (I'm working on a complete undetectable hack with many kind of hacks and a framework to make your owns).
Actually most of the people who leech on those forums won't even know how to extract the keys, so I guess it's kinda "safe" to release it. As only who's skilled will be able to work on it, thus help.

And speaking about emulators itself, while looking the code I decided to work with Solace one base, it seems to me quite nicer than the other one, it looks like more "server" focused rather yours. Managed to compile it fine, also edit client (I'm using voidels 1.7 client) to connect to the emulator, etc... I were going to adapt packet, at least to go the character creation screen when I found out that CryptoPP library becomes a little bit inestable in Release builds, googling I found out that it might be optimization problems. Yet I still didn't look enough at it. I might just toggle to debug building and I'll be fine, or otherwise I could implement an another library with DES encryption. If I remember well when I played with projectSword we were using wolf ssl functions.

If I make some progress towards I'll post the results

PS: You might have forgot this folder ?
PS2: ElShark works like a charm.
Old 07/25/2016, 21:32   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernilos View Post
Actually most of the people who leech on those forums won't even know how to extract the keys, so I guess it's kinda "safe" to release it. As only who's skilled will be able to work on it, thus help.

And speaking about emulators itself, while looking the code I decided to work with Solace one base, it seems to me quite nicer than the other one, it looks like more "server" focused rather yours. Managed to compile it fine, also edit client (I'm using voidels 1.7 client) to connect to the emulator, etc... I were going to adapt packet, at least to go the character creation screen when I found out that CryptoPP library becomes a little bit inestable in Release builds, googling I found out that it might be optimization problems. Yet I still didn't look enough at it. I might just toggle to debug building and I'll be fine, or otherwise I could implement an another library with DES encryption. If I remember well when I played with projectSword we were using wolf ssl functions.

If I make some progress towards I'll post the results

PS: You might have forgot this folder ?
PS2: ElShark works like a charm.
Yea, my version is more comprehensive than solace's strict one.
That directory was not intended to be uploaded for the players, not in this context, there are also more things around between tools, algorithms and more stuff which I purposely removed before committing.

I'd tell you to use OpenSSL library, I'm working on it recently and it's really nice (I'm working on S.K.I.L.L emulator for fun).
Old 01/13/2019, 03:56   #33

I Can run the Server , But how i Can Play it ?
Old 12/06/2019, 23:33   #34

Hi. How to use it? I want to host it just for my friends in my country, to show them that there was decent games. Thank you. Without donate (we just meeting in the city and if we need - we will find frkn moneys)