Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elitepvpers Newsletter September 2021

Discussion on elitepvpers Newsletter September 2021 within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Old   #1
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
Staff elitepvpers Newsletter September 2021

Dear Community,

We hope you enjoyed the last sun and spent a few pleasant hours outside. This month was the beginning of autumn & so slowly there are already again Christmas products in the supermarket.
Since we have often received similar questions in the last month, I would like to refer again to the F.A.Q part of the newsletter.
Also in august some things changed in the team and in the forums, which we don't want to reserve for you.

If you have suggestions and feedback yourself, feel free to post them in our Suggestions & Feedback forum as usual. Did you know, that you can look up all the old suggestions and feedbacks? You can check them out in our Suggestions & Feedback Archive.

Should you have missed the last newsletter (August 2021), you can find the version here.

Last month a legend who did a lot for elitepvpers has left the team.

The last e*pvp - Photo of the Month #38 are over, which had the theme "Favorite Drink".
These Photo of the Month take place regularly and the winner receives 600 e*g! Don't miss the next chance to participate.

• I keep getting captchas to use elitepvpers, what is the reason?
  • How you can trade safely on elitepvpers:
  • The trade went great! How can I rate it?
  • I have been scammed! What now?
  • I have received an unfair warning/infraction
  • More than one person in my home is using elitepvpers. Do I have to report this?

Guardian
The guardian is the helping hand of the moderators and is in direct contact with them to keep his areas clean for the community.
You will get access to the internal Discord server and internal forum. Furthermore, you also receive some benefits, such as access to the shoutbox, a larger mailbox and other cool features.
Above that, you earn reputation in the forum and you can send suggestions / problems directly to the team.
Secure your account!

Account security is a very important topic for us and therefore we have added the 2-Factor-Authentication a little while ago. With this feature, we have added an important improvement to our already existing account security features, to protect your account from getting compromised. If you want to read more about this topic, read this announcement and activate the 2-Factor-Authentication today!

You don't want to be notified about our news? What a bummer!
Notifications can be deactivated here.
Attached Thumbnails
elitepvpers Newsletter September 2021-8t0hdab.png  
Thanks
16 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
elitepvpers Newsletter September 2021
11/02/2021 - e*pvp News - DE - 3 Replies
Liebe Community, wir hoffen ihr habt die letzte Sonne genießen können und ein paar angenehme Stunden draußen verbracht. In diesem Monat war der Herbst beginn & so langsam gibt's auch schon wieder Weihnachtsprodukte im Supermarkt. Da uns auch im letzten Monat oft ähnliche Fragen erreicht haben, möchte wir euch erneut auf den F.A.Q Teil des Newsletters hinweisen. Auch im September hat sich einiges im Team und im Forum getan, was wir euch nicht vorbehalten möchten. Falls ihr Vorschläge für...
elitepvpers Newsletter September 2018
10/31/2018 - e*pvp News - EN - 16 Replies
Dear community, with September passing by we are one step closer to the end of 2018, and at the same time it's getting colder outside and the trees lose their leaves. We hope that you have some nice warm blankets and good games in stock, so that we can wait for upcoming Halloween together! We have of course continued to work on improving the forum for you and we are always looking forward to your input. Just create a thread in the Suggestions section if you wish to reach out!. Should you...
elitepvpers Newsletter September 2018
10/04/2018 - e*pvp News - DE - 2 Replies
Liebe Community, mit dem Ende des Septembers bewegen wir uns stetigen Schrittes auf das Ende des Jahres zu. Draußen wird es immer kälter und langsam aber beständig, verlieren auch die Bäume ihr Blättergewand. Wir hoffen ihr seid mit warmen Decken und guten Spielen ausgestattet, während wir gemeinsam auf Halloween warten! Im letzten Monat haben wir weiter an der Planung und Umsetzung neuer Features und eurer Ideen gearbeitet. Solltet ihr gute Ideen haben, die demnächst umgesetzt werden...
elitepvpers Newsletter September 2017
10/19/2017 - e*pvp News - EN - 10 Replies
Dear community, welcome to yet another issue of our newsletter. You can find the current state of our plans, like our Support Area revamp on our roadmap. Additionally, we have started internal tests of the two factor authentication (2FA) and hope to release it for everyone soon. Should you have missed the first edition of our newsletter and are wondering what this fuzz is all about, you can find the first issue here. http://i.epvpimg.com/rXjMd.png Roadmap
elitepvpers Newsletter September 2017
10/13/2017 - e*pvp News - DE - 29 Replies
Liebe Community, willkommen zu einer weiteren Ausgabe unseres Newsletters. Auf unserer Roadmap könnt ihr den aktuellen Status der Überarbeitung unserer Complaint Area sehen und zusätzlich einen kompakten Einblick in unsere mittelfristige Planung gewinnen. Übrigens ging die Zwei-Faktor-Authentifizierung in den internen Testlauf und der öffentliche Start ist nicht mehr fern! Solltet ihr die Erstausgabe des Newsletters verpasst haben, so solltet ihr keine Zeit verlieren und diese hier...