Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A couple of questions

Discussion on A couple of questions within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
A couple of questions

hey can someone answer a few questions for me please? thanks

1.What is the fastest way to get alot of dbs?
2.How can i get back my warehouse passwrod, i forgot it.

Thanks in Advance
Old 11/18/2007, 14:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
1. Buy them from website, hunt or make waters.
2. Email and describe them your problem. Or go here: and choose "Forgot WH Password" from the list.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A couple of questions
04/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Currently working with 5165, and had a couple of questions. The first would be, where all to remove CP from in game? None, at all. Everytime I think I have it, the server doesn't want to work, and then I try a backup, and then try again. I'm getting tired, and can't think of where all to remove such. Secondly, how to change the EXP needed to level. This is way too fast, and I can't seem to find a way to change it. The ExpRate in the world.cs, even set to 1, or 0, is still too fast. And...
[HELP]Just a couple of questions
05/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
what is a static ip and how do i get one? if i made a new item fo rmy server does the image have to be saved as dds? How ot make a Gold cup? like whats the UID for talismans? More to come*
Couple of questions
09/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm new to sro, just started yesterday and have a couple of questions, I hope you guys can help me. 1.- How are sp spend? I've been reading about sp farming so I haven't used a single sp. Right now my char is lvl 10 and have 310 sp and now I wanna add a skill. What I don't understand is, do I spend one for each mastery level?, or I can click 'Level up' anytime for free and the sp are spend when I level the skills. 2.- When they say Xlvl gap, it means the difference...
Just a couple of Questions
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys i just wanted to know if some1 could show me the link to a met spammer. I also wanted to know if anyone could do some edits for conquer for me. I posted the edits i wantes before but i guess a mod said no. If you can help me i would appreciate very much.
Couple of Questions....
08/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Approxmitly how many Dbs would it take to 1) Make a UniPoison Blade into a superPoison Blade at Artisan in TwinCity 2)Make a Uni 1 Socket Blade Or Club into a super 1sock Blade or club at Artisan In TwinCity 3)same question as number 2 but with 2sock into a super Help would be appreciated :)