Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Dota
You last visited: Today at 20:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I'm a newbie

Discussion on I'm a newbie within the Dota forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm a newbie

Hi all
How to play Invoker?
I just started playing for three months
Help my pls!
Ty

« Dota 2 Camera Tool | - »

Similar Threads
Newbie Guide to Hacking MapleStory (GMS 0.25)
05/28/2010 - Maple Story - 62 Replies
NOTE: This was tested successfully on Global MapleStory (GMS) Latest Version 0.25. However, the same principles should still apply to the other versions (but just use different memory addresses.) For those that are new to this, or unable to get help from anyone on the various MapleStory Hacking forums, I've come up with this quick guide. It's just a collection of all necessary information from a couple different sources (ie, forum.cheatengine.org, mpcforum, etc.). I hope this helps you...
The question newbie want to ask.but lazy/shy to ask.Me newbie..T^T answer pls
04/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Question 1 : How to edit map to become a PK MAP/Non PK MAP Question 2 : How to edit teleport NPC to make it teeleport at place we want Question 3 : I use Mannequin Client/Database..when i login in the game i buy eudemon and when i hatch it and evolve it..It will become GC 15* how can i change it????????? Question 4 : How can i change my server COMPOSE RATE
Quick Newbie Money Tip
08/21/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 7 Replies
Starting out, after reaching lvl 3 and getting your first "1 hit KO newbie mob" weapon, find an isolated area with newbie mobs and farm the loot that's dropped (hotkey X). As a Accretia (sorry, haven't tried the other races yet): Go down the slopes from HQ and after reaching the bottom (where the Desert Klan are) Make a RIGHT (south) And then another right once you see the Wing mobs.
Exp Exploit Evil-Side Newbie Island
05/02/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Exp bug on the evil-side noob island. I noticed this only sems to work with 2 tents by the tree house. But first you go over to the tents aggro, and just set the tent on fire. the burning will burn the mobs, and you if youre not to careful hehe. It will then burn the mobs to death and give you exp. I tried this on tents not by the treehouse, and it didn't work. I'll try to do it on the other tents to see if it could work. If you have the mobs in the right place standing by the tents...
WoW Newbie wills wissen...
03/22/2006 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
also... hab mir heut World of Warcraft zugelegt, und wollt ma fragen trotz eifrigen lesens hier, was aktuell ohne Bann möglich ist. Also welche Tricks man benutzen kann um schneller zu lvln und so, werd heut abend auf Arthas anfangen zu zoggen. Würde gerne wissen was ich haben muss und so ( im bezug auf Macros z.B.) Danke schon mal! MfG Thomas Es muss nicht unbedingt a Hack sein, aber es gibt doch mit sicherheit paar tips und tricks die ihr mir verraten könnt oda?