Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Quick Newbie Money Tip

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,588
Starting out, after reaching lvl 3 and getting your first "1 hit KO newbie mob" weapon, find an isolated area with newbie mobs and farm the loot that's dropped (hotkey X).

As a Accretia (sorry, haven't tried the other races yet):

Go down the slopes from HQ and after reaching the bottom (where the Desert Klan are)

Make a RIGHT (south)

And then another right once you see the Wing mobs.

This'll take you to an isolated area with Young Flems (there's a wall seperating everyone else that's busy fighting over the batch closest to HQ). Loot drops dissapear in 50 or so seconds. So start somewhere, kill everything, and with 40 seconds left, backtrack and pickup the loot.

It only took me an hour (and that's including trying to figure out how to best optimize my time) to get all 5 bags. With Young Flem drop loots, I was getting 100k+ from selling the stuff in the 5 bags. Now when you go out and lvl, you can pick up the stuff everyone else drops since their bags are full and yours is not

I'm now a lvl 8 with 527k in CP.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
.... In x1 Rate server... Enway i thing it would be better if you killed flem or or highre lvl and take their drops.....
Or what i did ask race leader to give you 100k xD :PP

Old   #3

nah, @ some server lvl 41 farm @ Snatcher Gate
Old   #4

is this discussion also applied to acc??

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuRaSiC View Post
is this discussion also applied to acc??
This is actually for ACC
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

yeah thats one good idea

but dude no offense....
i think farming at lvl 3-20 isnt worth the time except maybe when thats your
1st char. and you need that to make money for your second char.
i suggest farm at lvl 40 with places like snatcher gate.. really fast spawns and alot of mobs there(brutals)

but yeah good idea....

LvL 1-30 you should be focused on leveling and PT
LvL 30-40 farm(for me this stage is the most boring part)
LvL 40 if you did farm from 30 to 40 you should get alot of cash
so you can spend it on items that are really expensive but worth it..
like lvl 45+2+3 weapons and Elems or maybe even a jetpack
REMEMBER: NewBie mistakes
1. buying stuff(i know sometime you want the item bec. you would think how well it would look on you) that needs a higher lvl req. bec. you usually end up poor and with no cash for potions...
2.DONT join chipwars when bellow 45 bec. your just wasting time your better of farming in ether
3.Dont play RF staight like 7hours of grinding like i do bec. it will bore you and you soon find it slow to farm,PT UNLESS your used to it like me hahaha
4. REMEMBER if your new your 1st char isnt your main char. bec. it takes time to know the right build you want... took me 1month and 5char. all lvl 40 to figure what i wanted hahaha (striker) hahaha
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowfyr View Post
Starting out, after reaching lvl 3 and getting your first "1 hit KO newbie mob" weapon, find an isolated area with newbie mobs and farm the loot that's dropped (hotkey X).

As a Accretia (sorry, haven't tried the other races yet):

Go down the slopes from HQ and after reaching the bottom (where the Desert Klan are)

Make a RIGHT (south)

And then another right once you see the Wing mobs.

This'll take you to an isolated area with Young Flems (there's a wall seperating everyone else that's busy fighting over the batch closest to HQ). Loot drops dissapear in 50 or so seconds. So start somewhere, kill everything, and with 40 seconds left, backtrack and pickup the loot.

It only took me an hour (and that's including trying to figure out how to best optimize my time) to get all 5 bags. With Young Flem drop loots, I was getting 100k+ from selling the stuff in the 5 bags. Now when you go out and lvl, you can pick up the stuff everyone else drops since their bags are full and yours is not

I'm now a lvl 8 with 527k in CP.

Thanks! Useful for the newbies..
Old   #8

ohh the making money for lv 30-40 i think lv 1-30 just for PT . lv 30 now making a money for lv 40 n i think the last post it maybe right