Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix

Closed Thread

Old   #601

elite*gold: 0
don't work...

Thanks
1 User
Old   #602

Oki you say never do it some program for patching RU version to english??

Old   #603

addding 50$ for the fix. pls make one :/
Old   #604

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip15 View Post
addding 50$ for the fix. pls make one :/
[Bypass] Error 8x

Being verified soon, just got to secure the bypass (Either obstruft or pack it all nice and tight.), and then it'll be passed onto a trusted user who volunteer to vouch.

Old   #605

Scammer.
Old   #606

elite*gold: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_noob View Post
Scammer.
i agree
Old   #607

also makes no sense to pay for that bypass not per account atleast... the whole purpose why i use RU keys are because they are cheaper...
Old   #608

I think it is absolute scam with that fix. I did some sniffing too. The pocket after which game crashes looks very random every time. So or it's some how encrypted, or it is just random pocket. Maybe the issue is on client side, which is doing some files check. And when you declared russian and you use english - the game crashes. I doubt that it is even possible to hack 2nd check without being banned for some kind of detectable modifications.
Old   #609

Quote:
Originally Posted by walentaz View Post
I think it is absolute scam with that fix. I did some sniffing too. The pocket after which game crashes looks very random every time. So or it's some how encrypted, or it is just random pocket. Maybe the issue is on client side, which is doing some files check. And when you declared russian and you use english - the game crashes. I doubt that it is even possible to hack 2nd check without being banned for some kind of detectable modifications.
if u dont like it dont buy it, and dont make assumption if u dont know about what u talking

but every one have to think about to buy a normal version with no trouble in the futer and no risk to get banned
Old   #610

I found a way to enable the bypasses again.

To do so you have to use a changed EXE file which i am going to upload in the first post soon. But be aware of that you can get banned for using manipulated files!!!

If a language is missing PN me.
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #611

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkeeper View Post

To do so you have to use a changed EXE file which i am going to upload in the first post soon. But be aware of that you can get banned for using manipulated files!!!

I think modified exe is extremely detected (while process injected with wpe dll not so much), I know russian enough to play the game in that language, but it's very uncomfortable, but playing with modified file it could be big risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slikki View Post
if u dont like it dont buy it, and dont make assumption if u dont know about what u talking

but every one have to think about to buy a normal version with no trouble in the futer and no risk to get banned
seriously, and start from zero when on actual account i have 2 chars with very good gear and waste tens of hours of gameplay? U mad?
Old   #612

Quote:

seriously, and start from zero when on actual account i have 2 chars with very good gear and waste tens of hours of gameplay? U mad?
takes u max 24 h playtime and u can transfer the gear so in my oppinion there is no problem to buy a new acc
Old   #613

Cool

Same as walentaz's post. It should be extremely easy for detecting. Like the option for (in-game). So out-game I think that the main .exe (which is patched almost once or twice a week, lol) should NOT be "bypass patched" - Diablo III.exe has digital signature (and timestamp), has verified MD5 checksum, etc. As well as modifing the battle.net.dll file. Injection in the process (like what ) is way better + with some kind random MD5 checksum generation (every time starting to inject random .dll or other .exe with different name & checksum, sth like that), without doing any other jobs to the main Diablo III.exe.

To the other guys, you're thinking that EU key is a way - yeah, it is a way, but RU key costs 50% off than the EU version (currently, when I'm a reseller can get 'em even cheaper and them sell to international customers). US keys can't be so easy imported in Europe (even if you have an US friend in US).

All langs are:

Code:
enGB, enUS, deDE, frFR, esES, esMX, itIT, plPL, ptBR, zhTW, koKR, ruRU
Old   #614

Quote:
Originally Posted by slikki View Post
takes u max 24 h playtime and u can transfer the gear so in my oppinion there is no problem to buy a new acc
U can transfer the gear after banned? I dont think so?
Old   #615

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkeeper View Post

erzählst du uns, wie du das ausgefunden hast oder was du gemacht hast ?

Closed Thread