Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix

Discussion on Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/14/2012, 22:44   #616

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
You can
- hook system dll EAT
- hook system dll IAT
- use dr/HW bp's
- hook ReadProcessMemory in combinationwith VirtualQueryEx
- hook Warden loader, remove patches on call, encrypt your module, let it run, decrypt your module and repatch your patches
- hook with VEH/KIUserExceptionDispatcher

That is all undetected (RPM/VQEx only if you spoof yourself).
If this can help.
Old 07/14/2012, 23:03   #617

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwo View Post
erzählst du uns, wie du das ausgefunden hast oder was du gemacht hast ?
Ich habe den Wert ruRU mit dem Wert der jeweiligen Spielsprache getauscht.

I switched the value ruRU with the value of the language to play in.

Before:

After:

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAUNCH View Post
Same as 's post. It should be extremely easy for detecting. Like the option for (in-game). So out-game I think that the main .exe (which is patched almost once or twice a week, lol) should NOT be "bypass patched" - Diablo III.exe has digital signature (and timestamp), has verified MD5 checksum, etc. As well as modifing the battle.net.dll file. Injection in the process (like what ) is way better + with some kind random MD5 checksum generation (every time starting to inject random .dll or other .exe with different name & checksum, sth like that), without doing any other jobs to the main Diablo III.exe.
I totally agree with you. But i dont know how to program hooks or injections and stuff like this. To be honest i am a real greenhorn on gamecracking.

All i want is to play the fking game in a language i understand. If i would have known that it is so hard to change the language i would have bought an EU-Key in the first way or saved the money for a much better games than Diablo is.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 07/14/2012, 23:18   #618

I really don't know much about programming and so on, but i think and hope this switch should also be possible with some hook/injection etc, so u don't have to replace the exe file, resulting in harder to detect method. Hoping for some mastermind to work out a better solution, but thanks for your work so far!
Old 07/14/2012, 23:22   #619

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkeeper View Post
Ich habe den Wert ruRU mit dem Wert der jeweiligen Spielsprache getauscht.
What's the name of the programm you used?
Old 07/14/2012, 23:47   #620

nvm found the problem
Old 07/15/2012, 00:14   #621

I'm thinking if there is a way to disable warden, or at least some of its functions? Is warden running in diablo3.exe or is it being loaded with some dll? Is it possible to prevent it from sending alarms to blizzard about any modifications or other stuff done to original game files. Doing this would solve everything. I don't know much about reassembling so it might be some stupid thoughts
Old 07/15/2012, 02:20   #622

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwo View Post
What's the name of the programm you used?
watch the first Post from him
its called WPE Pro
Old 07/15/2012, 10:33   #623

someone tried the method with modified exe?
Old 07/15/2012, 10:42   #624

I did, its working just fine and at least you dont get banned immediatly. But I think that wont last for long.
Old 07/15/2012, 11:13   #625

hat jemand schon raus gefunden wie man den fehler 82 fixt? also mit den dateien klappt das nicht bei mir vielleicht hab ich auch ein fehler gemacht aber bei mir zeigt er immernoch fehler 82 an und bei WPE pro kommt gar nichts xD
Old 07/15/2012, 11:41   #626

elite*gold: 4
Cool es geht wieder ^-^
Old 07/15/2012, 11:49   #627

was hast du gemacht, dass es geht?
Old 07/15/2012, 11:54   #628

Someone get BAN for use this method??
Old 07/15/2012, 11:58   #629

Replace the Diablo_III.exe with the one of the files from first page and use the WPE Filter.
Not banned yet
Old 07/15/2012, 12:01   #630

ofc youre not banned yet °_°
Closed Thread