Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D2 Dupe.

Discussion on D2 Dupe. within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D2 Dupe.

Hallo, ich bin eigentlich nich der typ der auf stupide dupe-scams reinfällt, ich habe da aber ne seite gefunden die ''relativ'' vertrauenswürdig aussah, nämlich
[url=http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/url] <--
hab die Rar grad aufm PC, noch nich unzipped, halt nur die readme rausgeholt und wollt fragen ob sich dem jemand annimmt und sich einem selbsttest unterzieht, falls es funktioniert hast du nen funktionierenden Dupe, gut!
Falls nicht könnte es sich um nen keylogger handeln(was ich momentan auch vermute) könnt ihr euch ja mal angucken und euren senf dazugeben.
sollte man keinesfalls aufm main account benutzen, aber falls jemand n 2ten computer am start hat+diablo 2 key/account könnt er das ja mal testen.
Gruß
Old 09/24/2010, 21:28   #2

o_O
Old 09/24/2010, 21:41   #3

elite*gold: 117
virus infected nothing more to say
Old 09/24/2010, 21:46   #4

V4C...und link rausnehmen....KeyLogger 1a bla bla bla....
Old 09/24/2010, 22:12   #5

Dupehacks werden nicht public gemacht... kann man sich eig drauf verlassen
Old 09/24/2010, 22:13   #6

elite*gold: 315
The Black Market: 219/2/4
Received Thanks: 1,133
Quote:
How to perm items?
There are few ways to perm items. Easiest is to perm runes. Just put them into the cube and upgrade them. You also can place rune into any socket. If you have other items you will can't perm them Only if you have socketable item you can perm it making runeword. No other methods are known to me. What about free anni from item shops? They give you only unidentified ones. Unid anni don't have his ID so it can be duped just like any other unid item. So if you want to get perf maras you can dupe unid amu 40 times and go to Cain to identify all...
Wasn fürn Quatsch
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread