Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Etal bot (1.13d)

Discussion on Etal bot (1.13d) within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Etal bot (1.13d) -Outdated Download, stopped support.

Outdated Download, stopped support.
Well, this bot requires some configuration from the user itself. I will take you through the setup, and make ur char ready to go.
In this bot, you will find scripts a1-a5 all bosses and even all area's worth farming. Beside that it have, fastpickit, maphack, and other neat features.

Well, let's begin!
1. Setup

1.1 Go to and make sure you download the one matching your system(32-bit or 64-bit), and install it.

1.2 Make a new folder for your bot. I recommend: (C:\Etal), now right click this folder and press "SVN checkout", and a new window appears. Fill in the address "http://www.d2etal.projectetal.com/Trunk/"(Without "") in the first field, and press "OK". Now it will start downloading the req. botting files.

If everything is done correctly, it's now ready to be configured.

Note.: There are only a couple of prerequisites with respect to your Diablo II character.
1. Your char needs teleport(Enigma or sorc skill), as the bot was never made intended for walking.
2. Your character needs a Tome of Town Portal in their inventory(Not in stash, nor cube!).
3. Your character will need some gold to start with to purchase repairs, potions, and scrolls.
4. Your character needs to be strong enough to handle the scripts you have set to run(If not, change to an easier mode(normal, nightmare) or try another script).
5. Any class choice is acceptable provided your build is effective for the areas you wish to bot.

If these req. is met, you will experience a minimum of problems.

2. Configuration.
2.1. First locate the manager(C:\Etal\D2NT\Etal Manager.exe.)

2.1.(1) If you use Windows Vista please follow these instructions.

If you run a previous version of Windows, Etal is already properly configured for your system and you can skip this section. If using windows 7 you do not have to check compatibility tab.
1. Right click on Etal Manager.exe
2. Select Properties from the right-click menu
3. Select the Compatibility tab
4. Under "Compatibility mode", enable the checkbox to "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
5. From the drop down list you enabled, choose: "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)"
6. Under "Privilege Level" enable the checkbox labeled "Run this program as an administrator"
7. Select the "OK" button to save these changes.

2.1.(2) Again, if Vista user(In some cases win-7 too). Please follow these instructions too.

1. Right click on Diablo's game.exe
2. Select Properties from the right-click menu
3. Select the Compatibility tab
4. Under "Compatibility mode", enable the checkbox to "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
5. From the drop down list you enabled, choose: "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)"
6. Under "Privilege Level" enable the checkbox labeled "Run this program as an administrator"
7. Select the "OK" button to save these changes.

2.2 Run Etal Manager, and click "add".

1. Name your peofile.
2. Find Game.exe(or auto detect)
3. Tick on/off the settings you want, I recommend windowed mode.
4. Fill in CDkey.mpq(if you need this you know how it works, so if you don't know what it is. You don't need it!).
5. Configure the "Game settings" you have(difficulty, acc. name, char placement, gamename/password, server, etc.)
6. Click "OK".

2.3 Run the profile, and it will automatically create a configuration file template for you. AFTER you've entered a game,it will send u a message, after this just end the script from the Etal Manager (C:\Etal\D2NT\scripts\NTBot\char_configs)

Your character configuration file contains all the configuration settings relevant to your character. It is important to become familiar with this file. In this guide only the configuration settings critical to getting your bot running will be outlined. You will still need to explore the remaining settings to fine tune your bot and get things running optimally.

3. Setting up ur charprofile.

3.1 Config Check!
This section of the character configuration is intended to verify that you have edited this file prior to attempting to run the bot. You must comment out the call to ConfigCheck.ntj to run the bot.

Before Edit:
Code:
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Comment the Config Check out. 
//	If you have trouble configuring your bot, all guides for Etal can be found below:
// 	[url]http://www.D2Etal.com[/url] 
// ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NTConfig_Script.push("ConfigCheck.ntj");

After Edit:
Code:
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Comment the Config Check out. 
//	If you have trouble configuring your bot, all guides for Etal can be found below:
// 	[url]http://www.D2Etal.com[/url]
// ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//NTConfig_Script.push("ConfigCheck.ntj");
Notice the "//" change in the lowest line!!!!!!!

3.2 Bot Script Selection
There are many different types of scripts you can choose to run and it is a good idea to have a look through the various choices. For the purposes of this guide, we will focus on the Boss Configuration since that is the most common area of selection.
Search for this header:

Code:
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Boss configuration
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Under this header you will find various boss scripts organized by the act they are found in. Simply uncomment the scripts you wish to run by removing the "//" in front of them. Don't forget to configure any parameters associated with these scripts. These parameters will generally be located just beneath the uncommented script.

Example:
Code:
NTConfig_Script.push("NTAndariel.ntj");
	NTConfig_RightWall = false;		// Set to true to use the right wall on andy 
						//  (better for weaker characters)
	NTConfig_ClearAndarielThrone = false;	// set to true to clear the throne room
In the above example, we have removed the commenting forward slashes from the beginning of the line calling the Andariel script. This script has two associated configuration parameters for your consideration, RightWall and ClearAndarielThrone. Both of these configuration parameters are commented on the right hand side to help you understand their purpose.

Note: You should only ever comment out the "NTConfig_Script.push" lines, never the associated configuration parameters.

3.3 Inventory settings
Search for this header:
Code:
// Inventory settings
Please make sure the FreeSpace parameter is set to a nonzero value. If you do not change this, the bot will never stash any items since it cannot meet the criteria to do so.
Code:
NTConfig_FreeSpace = 4;	// Number of free columns. If the bot has less than 
                        // this amount after id'ing it will go to stash
The next bit of configuration you must configure is your inventory columns. You need to tell the bot which spaces in your character's inventory are never to be moved. This is useful if you plan to have your character carry items like a Hellfire torch, Annihilus charm, Tome of Town Portal, Gheed's Fortune charm or any other item that should always remain in a character's inventory. The following configuration section of the inventory settings is used to designate exactly this.

Example:
Code:
// The numbers correspond to your inventory. Set 0 to keep whatever is there, 1 to stash it.
NTConfig_Columns[0] = [1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0];
NTConfig_Columns[1] = [1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0];
NTConfig_Columns[2] = [1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0];
NTConfig_Columns[3] = [1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0];

In the above example we are configured to leave the items located in the right hand side of the inventory untouched. The left hand side of the inventory will be used to pick up items. This configuration would match the following inventory provided all items shown are meant to be kept where they are.

3.4 Snagit settings
Search for this header:
Code:
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// SnagIt configuration
// Select one group only (normal / advance / extreme / Master)
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this section Etal has included 4 sets of pre-configured snagit files. The contents of these files will determine what your bot chooses to pick up and what it chooses to ignore. If you plan to use any of these pre-configured snagit file sets, please make sure you uncomment only one set. You may also choose to create your own snagit files.

There are 4 pre-configured snagit file sets. The 3 pre-configured snagit file sets (normal, advance, extreme) provide you with a progression from loose to more strict snagit files while master is a comprehensive list set to reasonable settings. If you want you bot picking up more basic items for general use, select the normal or advance files. If you want to look for the more highly valued rare or magical items in Diablo, you will want to select the extreme files. If you want to configure your own, use the Master files and edit them to your liking.

If you choose the master files, please be aware that the FAST.nip file is only for use with the fast snagit feature. It is essentially a paired down compilation of all the other Master nip files within the one file. You should use either the master FAST.nip or the other master files. Including the FAST.nip with the other Master nips will duplicate NIP entries.
Regardless of which you select, you should take a look at these files and become familiar with them. That way, you will always know why you identify and/or keep certain items.

Example:
Code:
//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("normal/normal.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("normal/magic_rare.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("normal/set.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("normal/unique.nip");  
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("normal/craft.nip");  
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("normal/key.nip");

//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("advance/normal.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("advance/magic_rare.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("advance/set.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("advance/unique.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("advance/craft.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("advance/key.nip");

NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("extreme/normal.nip");
	NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("extreme/magic_rare.nip");
	NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("extreme/set.nip");
	NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("extreme/unique.nip");
	NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("extreme/craft.nip");
	NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("extreme/key.nip");

//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("Master/Charms.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("Master/Crafted.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("Master/Cubed.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("Master/CustomAdditions.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("Master/FAST.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("Master/Gold Potions Runes Gems Essences Keys Organs.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("Master/Magic.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("Master/Rare.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("Master/Set.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("Master/Unid.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("Master/Unique.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("Master/White.nip");
	//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push("Master/Runeword.nip");
In the above example we have enabled only the extreme set of snagit (or NIP) files. To view the contents of these files, navigate to the (C:Etal\D2NT\scripts\NTBot\item_configs\extreme) directory, open and read each one.

3.5 Attack settings
Search for this header:
Code:
// Attack configuration
// Change the -1's to corosponding #'s found in /D2NT/sdk/skills.txt
// As of Jan 17th: -1 = disable, 0 = normal attack
Example:
Code:
NTConfig_AttackSkill[0] = -1;	// First skill. Set to 0 if you won't
NTConfig_AttackSkill[1] = 112;	// Primary skill to boss.
NTConfig_AttackSkill[2] = 113;	// Primary aura to boss. Set to 0 if you won't
NTConfig_AttackSkill[3] = 112;	// Primary skill to others.
NTConfig_AttackSkill[4] = 113;	// Primary aura to others. Set to 0 if you won't
NTConfig_AttackSkill[5] = -1;	// Secondary skill in case monster is immune to 
				// primary skill. Set to 0 if you won't
NTConfig_AttackSkill[6] = -1;	// Secondary aura. Set to 0 if you won't
NTConfig_AttackSkill[7] = -1;	// Tertiary skill in case monster is immune to 
				// primary skill. Set to 0 if you won't
NTConfig_AttackSkill[8] = -1;	// Tertiary aura. Set to 0 if you won't
NOW!
Go back to Etal manager and hit run.

Well, basically that is what u need for running the bot.

I take no credit other than PARTS of the guide here, I'm simply reposting it to you guys!
Also, if your getting bored looking at your bot try --><-- for manual play.

-Sharing is caring.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SampleProfile.jpg (36.1 KB, 434 views)
File Type: jpg CharacterConfigLocation.jpg (81.0 KB, 424 views)
File Type: jpg SampleInventory.jpg (501.8 KB, 524 views)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/13/2012, 17:41   #2

We already have a Topic for that in German

still a very nice Guide and it’s in English so probably there is use for it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2012, 09:40   #3

Will my account or cd_key get banned if I use this bot?
Old 06/14/2012, 14:46   #4

Quote:
Will my account or cd_key get banned if I use this bot?
There's ALWAYS a slight risk when cheating/botting/haxxing. -But personally i haven't experienced any warden-trouble with this one(Even with build-in maphack and Fastsnatch(PickIt) activated).
-But make urself sure by getting to know the scripts, and read through ur configs.

Quote:
We already have a Topic for that in German [D2NT] GVEtalBot

still a very nice Guide and it’s in English so probably there is use for it!
Thank you very much, It's my first complete setup-guide, and hope it'll be used. It's really covering the most vital things for running. But again, everyone have their own way of tuning it in to their own needs.

BTW. I recommend all who want to bot more properly to read yourself into how it really works. It does result in a temporary(30-60 days) ban if your using it "too" much before it's setup into detail(but on the other hand, what cheat doesn't?).
Old 06/15/2012, 20:41   #5

omg i love you.. thanks so much it works PERFECTLY thumbs up
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2012, 23:37   #6

How can I open the .NTL configuration file for my character that will be botting?
I followed the steps, ran the bot, it started a game, after a while it said it was all set to configure. I entered the folder where my character is listed, but how can I open the file to configure it?
Thanks a lot.
Old 09/28/2012, 09:10   #7

how do u know wether to install the 32 bit or 64 bit?
Old 12/07/2012, 01:54   #8

Muito, muito obrigado!!! (Very,very tanks!!!)
Old 12/11/2012, 14:22   #9

Hallo eine frage zum bot, er will einfach nicht losrennen.
Folgendes spielt sich ab: der bot joint in ein spiel , wirft manatränke und heiltränke aus dem gürtel und bleibt stehen. Im Spiel kommt die Meldung : Please don´t forget to set NTConfig_Free Space in your Character config to avoid your inv filling.
Carefull Buddy, running etal without spending the proper time configuring it,is just asking for trouble.
Die char config ist 100% richtig , da sie bei jemand andernen läuft.auch das steht drin //NTConfig_Script.push("ConfigCheck.ntj");
es handelt sich um etal bot version3.165 diablo2 und erweiterung läuft auf deutsch. weiss echt nichtmehr weiter.
Old 12/11/2012, 16:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDR12345 View Post
Hallo eine frage zum bot, er will einfach nicht losrennen.
Folgendes spielt sich ab: der bot joint in ein spiel , wirft manatränke und heiltränke aus dem gürtel und bleibt stehen. Im Spiel kommt die Meldung : Please don´t forget to set NTConfig_Free Space in your Character config to avoid your inv filling.
Carefull Buddy, running etal without spending the proper time configuring it,is just asking for trouble.
Die char config ist 100% richtig , da sie bei jemand andernen läuft.auch das steht drin //NTConfig_Script.push("ConfigCheck.ntj");
es handelt sich um etal bot version3.165 diablo2 und erweiterung läuft auf deutsch. weiss echt nichtmehr weiter.
poste einfach dein config dann kann dir besser geholfen werden
Old 12/14/2012, 16:33   #11

hi all kann mir einer weiter helfen beim etal bot ? wo kann ich einstellen das er nach 99runs bei 100 , 101 weiter macht

mfg jens
Old 12/15/2012, 14:21   #12

Irgendwie hab ich das Gefühl dir deine Frage schon woanders beantwortet zu haben.

Old 12/15/2012, 21:35   #13

how do i get to step 3.1
Old 12/17/2012, 12:09   #14

how would I go about setting up what items to save? I want to run this on a new account and farm some low level gear to get use to it but it's selling everything it finds
Old 12/18/2012, 04:22   #15

is a dead repositroy now i guess if i have it worng pls let me know??
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, diablo, diablo 2 bot