Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Almost immortal...

Discussion on Almost immortal... within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
.bmg's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,892
Received Thanks: 345
Well when u are rb u can ralocate ur attribute points (everybody knows that), but heres the point. Get to L110 so u can do ur final promotion than realocate.
Since we have cotobo we can add 0 points in strenght some points for agilty (warr/tro) and rest of them in vitality. my tro has got 9k+ hp (if ur dura goes low rapair with cotobo) imagine u got loooot pots ur 120+ got loooot of hp = immortal
.bmg is offline  
Old 11/18/2006, 07:15   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 355
Received Thanks: 4
O RLY ?
ViTiN123 is offline  
Old 11/18/2006, 13:04   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 3
waistin dbs for relocate
władca& is offline  
Old 11/18/2006, 13:18   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 12
this is the time you should have used SEARCH in your pm
Unknownwho18 is offline  
Old 11/19/2006, 08:11   #5
 
.bmg's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,892
Received Thanks: 345
ps: my bad :/
.bmg is offline  
Old 11/21/2006, 02:39   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 104
Quote:
Originally posted by .bmg@Nov 18 2006, 06:34
Well when u are rb u can ralocate ur attribute points (everybody knows that), but heres the point. Get to L110 so u can do ur final promotion than realocate.
Since we have cotobo we can add 0 points in strenght some points for agilty (warr/tro) and rest of them in vitality. my tro has got 9k+ hp (if ur dura goes low rapair with cotobo) imagine u got loooot pots ur 120+ got loooot of hp = immortal
lol.. rofl

IMMORTAL?.. dude what dont you understand you need 176 str to equip all weps.. if you reallot at 110 what happens when your 115? OMGZORS NEW WEPS.. good luck upgrading both w/o unequiping...
The_Ownage is offline  
Old 11/21/2006, 14:34   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Ownage+Nov 21 2006, 02:39--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Ownage @ Nov 21 2006, 02:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--.bmg@Nov 18 2006, 06:34
Well when u are rb u can ralocate ur attribute points (everybody knows that), but heres the point. Get to L110 so u can do ur final promotion than realocate.
Since we have cotobo we can add 0 points in strenght some points for agilty (warr/tro) and rest of them in vitality. my tro has got 9k+ hp (if ur dura goes low rapair with cotobo) imagine u got loooot pots ur 120+ got loooot of hp = immortal
lol.. rofl

IMMORTAL?.. dude what dont you understand you need 176 str to equip all weps.. if you reallot at 110 what happens when your 115? OMGZORS NEW WEPS.. good luck upgrading both w/o unequiping... [/b][/quote]
you don't need to unequip to upgrade in the market,which happens to be where you have to upgrade them after 110. gg.
NoobHacker is offline  
Old 11/21/2006, 15:14   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by NoobHacker+Nov 21 2006, 14:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NoobHacker @ Nov 21 2006, 14:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -The_Ownage@Nov 21 2006, 02:39
<!--QuoteBegin--.bmg
Quote:
@Nov 18 2006, 06:34
Well when u are rb u can ralocate ur attribute points (everybody knows that), but heres the point. Get to L110 so u can do ur final promotion than realocate.
Since we have cotobo we can add 0 points in strenght some points for agilty (warr/tro) and rest of them in vitality. my tro has got 9k+ hp (if ur dura goes low rapair with cotobo) imagine u got loooot pots ur 120+ got loooot of hp = immortal


lol.. rofl

IMMORTAL?.. dude what dont you understand you need 176 str to equip all weps.. if you reallot at 110 what happens when your 115? OMGZORS NEW WEPS.. good luck upgrading both w/o unequiping...
you don't need to unequip to upgrade in the market,which happens to be where you have to upgrade them after 110. gg. [/b][/quote]
sure.. il lick your mother pipi if u gona upgrade both right hand and left hand wep in mkt without unequping..
dutzevlad is offline  
Old 11/21/2006, 17:03   #9
 
tasha's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 588
Received Thanks: 85
this was actually meant for a lvl 130 character. you will have to emove you weopon on your left side for ugrading. so makes this hack usless untill you get to 130.
tasha is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Immortal casting
03/09/2010 - Kal Online - 10 Replies
Hey ich brauch schnell eure Hilfe ich versuch gerade die casting time von storm zu finden da diese bei Immortal nicht direkt 4000 ist weis ich nicht welche range ihr mir empfehlen würdet oder weis jemand zufällig die cassting time?
Immortal server CD?
02/20/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Kennt jemand die cooldown von Splashy und storms beim Immortal server?
Immortal sucks
08/02/2009 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Check out this brute.. has "immortal" skill, but less HP than even my brutes who have a bear or wolf.. wtf? DerbySuckCock My Brute
PTR Immortal as Shaman
06/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hi everybody, first of all: Sorry for my bad English. I am now a very long time marked as a leecher and I decided to change that, i want to do something for community... So here's my exploit: As you probably know, Shaman gained a buff that they can put 4 Totems at one GCD for the manacost of all 4 together. As you probably know too, there's a Glyph called "Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem", which gives you an absorbing shield. The Bug is, if you are putting your Totems with your new skill...
Immortal / Undying
02/15/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
I haven't been able to test this as I am currently saved on all my character, but I read this today on MMO Champion's Forum: I believe that he means that by doing a soft-reset on the instance without actually wiping on the boss, you can reset the death counter. Meaning the following: If someone dies: 1- disband the raid 2- gtfo of the instance 3- wait 20 minutes 4- remake the raid, with a different raid leader



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.