Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2 > Diablo 2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D2NT stashing unwanted items...

Discussion on D2NT stashing unwanted items... within the Diablo 2 Programming forum part of the Diablo 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D2NT stashing unwanted items...

Hello , i have muddys d2nt and everything is great except that i cannot get it to stop stashing magical rings , ammulets and gems below perfect. even tho i put // in the item config file in the neccesseray places. in turn this ends up taking all my space so i cannot loot anything.

Please help.
Old 02/20/2013, 07:16   #2

Received Thanks: 1,191
you using the cube function for craft-amulets and rings; you can deactivate this recipes by using // before the recipe in the char config:
Code:
//	NTConfig_CubingItem.push([NTCU_CRAFT_HITPOWER_RING, 522]);		// Craft Ring
//	NTConfig_CubingItem.push([NTCU_CRAFT_BLOOD_AMULET, 520]);		// Craft Amulet
//	NTConfig_CubingItem.push([NTCU_CRAFT_BLOOD_RING, 522]);			// Craft Ring
//	NTConfig_CubingItem.push([NTCU_CRAFT_CASTER_AMULET, 520]);		// Craft Amulet
//	NTConfig_CubingItem.push([NTCU_CRAFT_SAFETY_AMULET, 520]);		// Craft Amulet
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2013, 09:09   #3

I am not at home but i know i dont have that line in char config. and also i have been watching my character while its botting and ive seen her grab crappy rings/ammys/jewels/gems and go identify them , then stash them.. so frusterating. I will post my char config file on here when i get home.
Old 02/20/2013, 11:46   #4
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,625
Mirko is right though, this is most likely due to crafting. You can disable that by setting the corresponding variable in your char config to false:
Code:
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Cubing Configuration
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// Set to true to enable cubing and crafting. NOTE: The recipes are added in the global config by default. If you like to craft certain recipe only using this very char, add those recipes below.
NTConfig_Cubing = false;
If you have further questions regarding my D2NT version, please don't PM me about it, but simply ask in the .

#closed
Closed Thread