Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2 > Diablo 2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D2NT muddy BOT DONT USE CTA

Discussion on D2NT muddy BOT DONT USE CTA within the Diablo 2 Programming forum part of the Diablo 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D2NT muddy BOT DONT USE CTA

Hello,

My problem is my Sorc dont use His CTA , frost armor and enchant she is doing.

i had do all what i find but noting use?
Old 11/22/2011, 00:58   #2

NTPrecast.ntl :

var _MWP_BoSlot = 2;
var _MWP_AttackSlot = 1;

ntconfig_sorcess.....

// Set this to true if you would like to switch slots right after casting BC, BO and Shout. If set to false, your char will remain with the BO Slot until the whole precast procedure is done.
MWConfig_SwitchSlotsAfterBoPrecast = true;

// Set this to true to force your bot to swap slots before precast. In case you are using CTA, set this to false.
MWConfig_SwitchSlotsForPrecast = false;
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2011, 06:33   #3

i had to modify NTCommon.ntl

ensure that it looks like this (about line 1219)

Code:
	// Array format: index 0: Value; index 1: Non-Class BO; index 2: CTA Slot
	_slotVal = new Array();
	_slotVal[0] = new Array();
	_slotVal[0].IsCTASlot = false;
	_slotVal[0].BoLevel = 0;
	_slotVal[0].BonusSkills = 0;
	_slotVal[0].Primary = 1;

_slotVal[1] = new Array();
	_slotVal[1].IsCTASlot = true;
	_slotVal[1].BoLevel = 0;
	_slotVal[1].Primary = 0;
and it may only work if she is wearing a spirit on the cta slot

most of the answers you'll find in this thread:

or by using google wich will mostly guide you to this thread
Old 11/22/2011, 15:35   #4
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,624
Didn't I already move your first thread? I'm pretty sure I did, might have forgot to let you know, though. Anyway, please post you questions in the corresponding topic.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Muddy’s D2NT – FAQ [NO QUESTIONS]
12/12/2011 - Diablo 2 Programming - 17 Replies
Hey folks, As I’m almost done with the upcoming update I figured it might be a good idea to start the FAQ right away. I did a bit of brainstorming on how to approach this and then came up with the idea of including everyone in its creation. So many of you already did such a great job at answering questions in the release topic and helping users with various issues, so why do all the work myself when you could as well give me a hand with this? :) What I’d basically like you to do is to pick...
Muddy D2nt bitte um Hilfe
11/15/2011 - Diablo 2 - 4 Replies
Abend, so mein problem ist mein bot macht alles gut a bis z bloss... wenn er fertig ist mit dem Game dan restarted er complet den D2 Client! Wie bring ich den bot, In den Channel zu bringen und ein neuen game vom channel aus zu machen? bitte um hilfe!
Muddy D2NT Probleme
11/14/2011 - Diablo 2 - 3 Replies
Hi an alle, wie man sieht bin ich noch neu im Geschäft und hätte da mal 2 Fragen, die ich hier hoffentlich an der richtigen stelle poste. 1)Leider Freezt sich nach einer ungewissen Anzahl von Runs immer mein D2 ein nach dem er mit dem Run fertig ist und oben exiting steht. Und ich arbeite die ganze Zeit an dem Rechner und merke es einfach nicht immoment schau ich immer einfach zwischen durch rein aer wenn ich mal weg bin nervt das ganzschön ;P. 2)Bei den Baalruns schreibt er immer wenn...
need help about automule muddy d2nt bot
11/12/2011 - Diablo 2 Programming - 3 Replies
i need help how must i set up this bot? i prefer instruction in german.. i most put in my soso script automule on, and in global settings i have to put automule to on too, and the autmulescript i don't know how to set up, i need help there:http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5836/automule script.png why have it two times to config my mule char name and bot charname?? i dont understand it, pls say me the different between red and yellow box.. thanks for helping
Muddy´s D2nt Bot Fehler.
03/02/2011 - Diablo 2 Programming - 1 Replies
Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem. Ich habe mir mal Muddy´s D2nt Bot Ver. runtergeladen. Nun läuft alles supi, außer das er Kein Diablo + Baal macht. Wenn er mit den Runnen anfängt macht er alles das was er soll. Andy, Duriel, Meph, (Dann eiegentlich Diablo aber den lässt er aus). Dann gehts weiter mit Eldrich + Shenk, danach sollte Baalrun kommen, aber er leavt nach Shenk. Ich habe keine *//* vor den Baal und Diablo Scrip sind alle genau so eingestellt wie bei den restliche Bossen...