Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question about: Data.Pak

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
whoops lol, i meant to say stack* onto buffs

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by namek303 View Post
your welcome, i'm glad I can help

anything else that is needed?

when i unpacked and changed some thing.. how can i add it to the roiginal data.pak??

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseK View Post
when i unpacked and changed some thing.. how can i add it to the roiginal data.pak??
Thats a great question, that i'm currently trying to figure out since the creator of this program did not update it.

I think he did that so people can't repack it.

BUT what are you trying to edit back? because depending what it is, you can update it by hand using something like a hex editor and edit the pak file in the appropriate area.
Old   #34

ok

but i still dont know how to actually change the things so that the buffs stack on top of eachother

also i can't open all the files because my comp won't read files such as ".hd , .pak , and .anim"

is there something i have to download so that my comp will read these files and if so could u tell me what?

ty

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlln928 View Post
ok

but i still dont know how to actually change the things so that the buffs stack on top of eachother

also i can't open all the files because my comp won't read files such as ".hd , .pak , and .anim"

is there something i have to download so that my comp will read these files and if so could u tell me what?

ty

think of pak and such as something like WIN zip or win rar. it is data that is compressed so that people dont play with it.. LOL

SO it is preatty much using its own method. OK If you have a general idea of what you want to edit for example, unpack it using the program.

and lets say you know what the file is that you know u want to edit the data it. THEN open the pak file using a hex editor. and search using key words and type in the name of the file without extensions.

CHANCES are you will find something, and a lot of the data will be in that same general area. TRY that and tell me what happens.
Old   #36

lol, ok so the hex editor worked really well
but now that i can open what i need to open i have no idea what to do with all the data lol
theres just all these letters and numbers and like i said im not unintelligent
but computers aren't exactly my forte`
so is their any easy way to explain this
also it wont let me open the actual "data.pak" file
so i don't think that is right
it says something about not being able to allocate the memory to do so
thank you for all the help i would be lost without u on this ^^
Old   #37

What hex editor are you using?

I recommend using WinHex.exe

and I don't mind helping if people ask valid questions and they REALLY want to learn.

if you have any questions on the program then post it here, if i cant get to it, then maybe someone can. But just post it here. ill do my best
Old   #38

oh believe me i REALLY want to learn ^^
ok so i switched over to winhex
but im still having the problem that i have no clue what to do with everything now lol
all the numbers and figures, im afraid to change nething in case i screw up my charachter completely
there are no words or nething to search so im not sure what im supposed to do
am i missing a step?
thnx again
Old   #39

well currently I need to re-install 2moons anyways so hopefully tomorrow i can give you better answer on using pak file with this.

BUT what exactly are you wanting to modify if you don't mind me asking? cause i might be able to save you some time.
Old   #40

Thumbs up

awsome utility, im against botting, but the information you get from unpacking this is so usfull for the community, both legit and hackers.++rep (if i had more posts)
Old   #41

im not exactly sure to tell you the truth
when i was reading on the other forum it just said that it was a new find,
being able to stack on buffs so that u can hit almost 23k with a regular hit
im not sure what that entails exactly and when i ask ppl just tell me that i
should be more intelligent and figure it out myself
so irdk
Old   #42

Hmm when I run that unpacker, it gives me an error while it's loading (before I can press Start):

"Themida - A monitor program has been found running on your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program."

Anyone know what this program might be? I run Vista and I'm not aware of any extra 'monitor' programs I installed on this comp. Restarting my comp didn't work either =/
Old   #43

As far as I know Themida is just for protecting the software data from the unpacker program. That way it cant just be cracked easily by the average joe to see how he made the unpacker.
Old   #44

So how to repack data folder? I cant play when i use winrar to repack. normal data.pak =1,7GB my data.pak when i comperss 850MB :/
Old   #45

NOOB ALERT
just warning you

Hi! i'm new to this website and hacking with these programs in general and any info or help i could get would help me.

I'm interested in the data.PAK the most, i realize without doing anything that the file contains the core data to the game, but what all can you do with this file and from what i'm hearing it won't work unless you repack it and that you can't repack it. so then, how would you edit this file so that it could still be used. Can anyone also tell me what programs i need to view the files after I unpack the data.PAK file
another thing is if i edit this file wouldn't gamegaurd stop me from playing the game. I've heard about programs that let you bypass gamegaurd altogether but the people who talk about it usually use very bad chatspeak and i can't understand a word they're saying when they talk about how.

I'm also interested in what programs can be used for stat editing, and what all can be edited in general. On this i've also heard that item and gold editing are off limits because they are located on the server and not on your files.

What I'm asking for is someone to help me understand what I'm doing and to help me separate whats true from whats false. I may be a noob but that doesn't mean i can't use common sense or do research. if you're willing to teach it I'm willing to learn.

Closed Thread