Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

back from the dead

Discussion on back from the dead within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking back from the dead

Those who remember me lmao,
So i got a problem and this is real this time k.
I had a Legit Mage that i Never hacked with (not banned)
but i changed my pass with acclaim back in march of 2009 and i got my new pass but it wouldnt let me log in.. So me thinks someone hacked acclaim DB and took it? idk ive sent so so many emails to acclaim and others with valid email infoz and nothing can someone tell me is this **** real can people realy hack our accounts without knowing our pass's ?
Old 03/06/2010, 04:52   #2

It would still be under the same account ID, go to acclaim's site and ask for a pass reset again, if it goes to your email then it wasn't taken, you probablu just enter the ip/pass incorrectly, or are using a gamehi launcher.
Old 03/06/2010, 06:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberboy View Post
It would still be under the same account ID, go to acclaim's site and ask for a pass reset again, if it goes to your email then it wasn't taken, you probablu just enter the ip/pass incorrectly, or are using a gamehi launcher.
thanks for the reply, yeah here is what exactly happened.
I changed my password to *** then i tried to log in but that was in 09 of march and it said incorrect user or pass, back then there was no gamehi, I was on abbadon server also. So i did a pass reset with acclaim and they emailed me saying that the email i provided was not the right one...
So i emailed them the link that one they had sent me when i changed my pass originaly, they did not respond at all so i emailed them about say 20 times and nada. So i went back to the military just got back a bit ago thinking wait i got a 14X mage on 2moons and here we are, I still saved all my info so when i try to send pass to that email it gives me an account user id called *turdfail* wich is not mine so i figured my email or something musta been hacked Pluss i have seen many people talking in forums about my characters ign being sold through botsmall, So i know some Nublet has my mage

p.s. oh and btw yeah i am the original account holder for this mage.
Old 03/06/2010, 06:44   #4

hmm that is quite a pain in the *** situation you have there. But you should still be able to retrieve your account since you're the original owner and hopefully have all the information that is required to retrieve the account. This will take a while since acclaim has crappy help, if any at all.
For not all you can do while you wait is go on forums and tell them about your situation and your mage's name, so that they can KOS it. If the pest has your account, should as well make it a living hell for him to play the game, dont you think?
Old 03/06/2010, 06:52   #5

[quote=Syberboy;4419639]hmm that is quite a pain in the *** situation you have there. But you should still be able to retrieve your account since you're the original owner and hopefully have all the information that is required to retrieve the account. This will take a while since acclaim has crappy help, if any at all.
Old 03/06/2010, 06:56   #6

If you have access to your account through their website, you can transfer the account to another email through settings, it wont require you to verify with register email.
And a way some people will try and fake an register email is email acclaim saying they want to change the email to another one, they do, but it is still retrievable by the original register email if you give them proper information.
Old 03/06/2010, 07:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberboy View Post
If you have access to your account through their website, you can transfer the account to another email through settings, it wont require you to verify with register email.
And a way some people will try and fake an register email is email acclaim saying they want to change the email to another one, they do, but it is still retrievable by the original register email if you give them proper information.
yeah my mage i dont have access to that account atm i only have my username the AK account i have the user name and email cause i reset the pass a while ago but that email is no longer active unless i can find a way to get into quest email and retrieve it but acclaim wont help me unless i write through that email wich has been shut down, i think all q.com's email have been im not sure though, im mostly wanting my mage since its the highest lvl i have in 2moons with many costumes and well had tons of dil >.>'

P.S if they go back to that day and time through there computers they would see that i changed my pass, then they can find out who took it and re-changed it and give it back but it seems acclaim doesnt do well with talking they repeat the same auto reply talk or email over and over its quit lame
Old 03/06/2010, 07:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessetoland View Post
yeah my mage i dont have access to that account atm i only have my username the AK account i have the user name and email cause i reset the pass a while ago but that email is no longer active unless i can find a way to get into quest email and retrieve it but acclaim wont help me unless i write through that email wich has been shut down, i think all q.com's email have been im not sure though, im mostly wanting my mage since its the highest lvl i have in 2moons with many costumes and well had tons of dil >.>'

P.S if they go back to that day and time through there computers they would see that i changed my pass, then they can find out who took it and re-changed it and give it back but it seems acclaim doesnt do well with talking they repeat the same auto reply talk or email over and over its quit lame
They Don't Care
I lost few accounts and I had a proof that I am a owner.
I even recordet when I was logged on their web page with my account and nothing.
We are sorry but there is nothing we can do.
That account will be blacklisted.
The only good thing is if he turns hack ON he will get banned in 5 minutes.
Only good thing
I lost 5 accounts beacose I was inactive for 1 month.
I found my newb AzureKnight which was just for stash and was lvl 55 on lvl 97+ lol
Old 03/06/2010, 09:55   #9

(I lost 5 accounts because I was inactive for 1 month.) is this true? cause i have like 15 account and am pretty sure some on it is inactive please confirm this =) thx in advance
Old 03/06/2010, 10:42   #10

No man
I was inactive and someone hacked my accounts probably
I wasn't able to log in on them anymore and I saw other people playing on them
True Story