Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nuvice Shrine bug ;x

Discussion on Nuvice Shrine bug ;x within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nuvice Shrine bug ;x

Hiho all. I know nuvice is bugged, but when i was playing few months ago, i could enter the door after killing spider, and my client quitted to windows only few times. Now when i try to do it with hacks (non agro, skill hack) im getting error, my client going off. Everytime. I tryed to do it with normal .exe and with unpacked. i made reinstall too, nothing helps. :<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nunvice Shrine: Disconnect Problem
02/12/2010 - Dekaron - 24 Replies
Hey ihr, wenn ihr auch das Problem habt das ihr, immer wenn ihr in den Nunvice Shrine begehen wollt, disconnected werdet, hier ein kleiner Leitfaden wie ich das Problem beheben konnte. Start -> Systemsteuerung -> System -> Hardware -> Gerätemanager -> Netzwerkadapert -> Nvidia nForce Networking Controller -> Erweitert -> Checksum Offload auf Disable stellen. Dies hat mir dabei geholfen. Vielleicht braucht es ja einer von euch.
DAMN NUNVICE SHRINE
01/04/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Can someone help me with the bug in the nunvice shrine dungeon? Every time i try to enter the underground monastry i get disconnected! Someone knows how to fix this mother***** bug?:confused:
nuvice bot
10/11/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I see bots going into nuvicve all of the time and im wondering if thre is a bot that does this here.
Dekaron EU dc nuvice bug.
04/12/2008 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
I don't know why but in this OB I got nuvice bug is bugging me so much i always get kicked at first door or when i get to maze teleporter.:mad: Any one knows how to fix this or what to use to hack this shit ? :confused:
Frizikhan bug nurvice shrine
04/11/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hey , i know i'll get warn for this but i don't understand german soz i have not found anything in english. My question is ; Why frizikhan bug is not working anymore??? When i played week ago , on BMR client it worked verry well , but last time it does not works to me. There wasn't any update or something after BMR , soz i don't think they've just fixed it , coz they don't spent they money and time for just an small bug ... Thx for reading and answers :confused: