Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AD]Drop|dead is back

Discussion on [AD]Drop|dead is back within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [AD]Drop|dead is back

we are back our site is at so come join us. we are 24/7 mlostly great new staff and we had some 5017 severs but not atm. we need more players to coem and play our link to back here will be posted soon on site.

~we got~
Gw
pking anywhere but market.{alot highlvls dont pk in tc}
money drops {5m-15m}
cpbag drop{6cps}
peachfairy{trades 2m for 2kcps. in tc}
lvl 137 max
+12gear-7 and that easy to get.
-1blessing at a npc in makret so dont got to rb to get blessing.
guards att back so your kind of save in tc.
regpage up
yellow goodlucks
can get ores for archers to protmion for lvl 70
moobboxs can be get from goodluck like the ores.
or bought from a staff.

so come join us, you can use any 5065 client you want or everything need on site at . come play!
Old 05/20/2009, 23:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
LOL.. These features sound leeched

Similar Threads Similar Threads
back from the dead
03/06/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Those who remember me lmao, So i got a problem and this is real this time k. I had a Legit Mage that i Never hacked with (not banned) but i changed my pass with acclaim back in march of 2009 and i got my new pass but it wouldnt let me log in.. So me thinks someone hacked acclaim DB and took it? idk ive sent so so many emails to acclaim and others with valid email infoz and nothing can someone tell me is this crap real can people realy hack our accounts without knowing our pass's ?
EoCandy Back v2 online now +hight drop ep
08/03/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
hey guys CaNdY Back online again and sorry for psot only to ppl know the server back the site Welcome to CaNdY online MMORPG Game v2 forum ::: Candy Mix Games ::: - Powered by vBulletin Manequin work 100% Full paladin 44 pets new
{ADV} Drop|DeadCo is back
05/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hey all dropdead is back we got some new staff and all your accs are still there. so if you played befor we shutdown your acc still there. we got new website at>>>http://drop-dead.3dn.ru/<<< < elitepvper site will be added when our person that made site comes back to put it up. we are on hamchi so join network Drop|Dead1 2,3,4,5 if one full go to next. i will be on cb most time i can be so ocme join we are back and we got new staff to help you out.:cool:
how long till 10x exp 10x drop server back up?
09/06/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 146 Replies
topic says all:rolleyes: