My problem is: when i play game legit, i have like 80-240ms, but when i turn on CE Hacks, i'm getting DC's and ms like 15K, it happens very often, what's the prob? :{
xigncode checks the server... so it makes u laggy... i use bypass 2 have normal ms xD
btw u can't use CE when u are not using bypass or when u play legit lol >.>''
xigncode checks the server... so it makes u laggy... i use bypass 2 have normal ms xD
btw u can't use CE when u are not using bypass or when u play legit lol >.>''
Lolz! I know. Now i've downloaded new bypasser, so ms is normal atm
Now ms is F**ed again.
For some reason personally when I launch from Desktop I get extreme lag and High MS. Don't know if its just me though, but when I launch from bin I don't have that problem.
For some reason personally when I launch from Desktop I get extreme lag and High MS. Don't know if its just me though, but when I launch from bin I don't have that problem.
that was i sayng... but u guys don't get it from the begging.. it's ok 2 put it in bin but not in xign or gg folders...
wowsp disconnects <.< 04/27/2010 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies :/ pls verschiebt das wenn ich hier falsch bin
also: ich krieg seit patch 3.3.3 immer wenn ich mich mit wow sp einlogge unregelmäßig disconnects manchmal nach 5 min manchmal 20 min....
ich kann mein char bewegen und rumlaufen aber die verbindung ist getrennt wird mir angezeigt -.- ich muss wow neustarten
wollte fragen ob das bei euch auch so ist und wenn ja ob ihr mir helfen könnt :<
Old sjsro disconnects help if u can 04/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies hi
i play old sjsro now and im using Li's media.pk2 i live in lithuania and i get about 280-295 ms all the time but i get DC every 3 minutes or every 1 minute :D i tried using proxy but it didnt help and my internet connection is 3 MBs
my friends connection is the same but he is not getting any DCs
anyone can help?
[HELP]Disconnects 06/22/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies It seems when I am playing on my server (with a regular character) that when a half hour i leave one disconnect. All my players too claim this error (Disconnect in time by time).
Mainly in PKT, this occurs with more frequency, and can not make a PKT even ate the end, when my PL lead DC.
my char PM never get DC, but other "char no-PM" get DC in time in time, normaly in half hour by half hour.
some help we in this question ?
remembering:
i am not connecting of localhost. cause my...
qonquer disconnects? 08/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies well since i started playing qonquer i keep getting disconnected every lets say 20 seconds? does anyone know why this is happening? does this happen to everyone or something?