Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnects and High MS

Discussion on Disconnects and High MS within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/29/2010, 14:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMasterRealOne View Post
that was i sayng... but u guys don't get it from the begging.. it's ok 2 put it in bin but not in xign or gg folders...
I'm sorry man, but I have absolutely no idea what your talking about. You never said anything of that nature to what I just posted in this thread.
Old 01/29/2010, 15:25   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejamious View Post
I'm sorry man, but I have absolutely no idea what your talking about. You never said anything of that nature to what I just posted in this thread.
maybe i sayd in my own thread ? xD

Quote:
just extract the rexign into ur 2moons/bin folder and u can press Just launch or Slect file and select unpacked and it's faster ... i think u didn't slected an exe from ur 2moons/bin...
^^'' i just wasted 5 mins of my life 2 find this post
~~~
Quote:
doesn't counts were it is.. works fine even in bin BUT DON'T PUT IT in gameguard/xigncode folders and it will be ok...
Quote:
mines in bin so WORKS DAM FINE ^_^
~~~
wasted 1 more min =))
Old 01/29/2010, 17:16   #18

Look man, You obviously don't understand so let me break it down for you. No one ever said anything about what folder to extract the bypass files into. I'm perfectly aware of that. I was stating, that when launching the bypass from the desktop I get high ms, but when launching from the bin folder, that I do not have that same ms problem. Maybe you should go through and read the post carefully, that way you wont waste anymore of your time. If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Regards,
Ejamious
Old 01/29/2010, 18:41   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejamious View Post
Look man, You obviously don't understand so let me break it down for you. No one ever said anything about what folder to extract the bypass files into. I'm perfectly aware of that. I was stating, that when launching the bypass from the desktop I get high ms, but when launching from the bin folder, that I do not have that same ms problem. Maybe you should go through and read the post carefully, that way you wont waste anymore of your time. If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Regards,
Ejamious
Btw That method doesn't helped for me either, and my neighbour.
But thanks WarMasterRealOne for advice.

Anyone knows other methods to solve this problem? Maybe CT scripts are somehow wrong?
Old 01/29/2010, 20:07   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmogus View Post
Btw That method doesn't helped for me either, and my neighbour.
But thanks WarMasterRealOne for advice.

Anyone knows other methods to solve this problem? Maybe CT scripts are somehow wrong?
those works fine...
Old 01/29/2010, 20:56   #21

@zmogus Please make sure when you open launcher that you are not clicking CRC Bypass, That cause's you to lag while logging in and while ingame. If this is not your problem then somethings just wrong.
Old 01/29/2010, 22:57   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagipower View Post
@zmogus Please make sure when you open launcher that you are not clicking CRC Bypass, That cause's you to lag while logging in and while ingame. If this is not your problem then somethings just wrong.
Im not using csv edited client in maps why should i check no crc?
anyway, now i'll try to use hacks from list, and unpacked global.
Old 01/30/2010, 21:35   #23

I think if you pt high lv and he kill`s mobs you wont dc
Old 01/31/2010, 00:50   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciSummiITSback View Post
I think if you pt high lv and he kill`s mobs you wont dc
You dc if a high level kills monsters in higher map than your level, but you have to be in one pt(tested this in requies2)
Thanks
1 User